PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean the pillar thing? I don't know the details, but it obviously has something to do with the cultists at the dungeon.
That's what I was talking about. Maybe you have to make a certain robe and do some other stuff. I'm not sure but I REALLY want to fight him.

Will we still be able to join other people the old way. I am asking this because whenever I join my brothers games through steam, we lag hard, probably because we are connecting via the internet rather than our local network, and our internet is terrible.

However, when we do host and play with the ip addresses and stuff, its fine.

Will we still be able to join other people the old way. I am asking this because whenever I join my brothers games through steam, we lag hard, probably because we are connecting via the internet rather than our local network, and our internet is terrible.

However, when we do host and play with the ip addresses and stuff, its fine.
I'm not sure if host and play will still be there, but you should always be able to host a server, which is basically the same thing but with the added benefit of being able to quit the game without bringing everyone with you and having access to a few server commands.

I'm actually quite interested in what things people throw at Calavera Compañero. Ship is goddamn excelent addition to pirate invasion and now it's copy no more to goblin invasion. Zig-Zagi EOC kinda freaked me out.. don't know if it's right thing to start playing in expert mode. Bad thing is that the mobs still fond of getting stuck or am i wrong? It would be cool if nurse could find her way and heal other NPCs with a little higher healing rate.

Achievements: throw a yoyo, obtain things, defeat things, kill... really? I expected more complicated things like surviving fall damage or trap with 1hp left after, cause there is a thread with tons of suggestions..

Last edited:
I think that glowing house in the bottom left during the Solar Eclipse event is made of meteorite blocks and furniture.

Let's play on the new Expert difficulty is something I will do! I'll post more information in the future once i'll feel comfortable enough on the new update. It's gonna be great!

1:20 - A new tier of healing potion?
I don't think. When you look at potions, they look different or they add to them something, even Greater Healing look different, guys I got eyes that notice even small texture/sprite item changes.
I love texture changes, they look freaking good.

Just a thought, But anybody think they know what the NPC's unique abilities are?

For example, That one guy attacks with a cane at nearby enemies, The nurse is capable of healing herself in bursts of 20 damage, And the Dryad can generate a damage field which enemies inside. (Damage was observed on the Eye of Cthulhu, I suppose it's possible that the damage field will only affect crimson/corrupt enemies given that she keeps tabs on the progress of those two biomes.)

My predictions:
- Gunsmith: Flintlock Pistol
- Demolitionist: Grenades(?)
- Wizard: Generates a field which increases mana replenishing rate.
- Pirate: Cutlass
- Merchant: Collects nearby money if the player isn't fast enough to obtain it.

has anyone noticed that there are four planets in the wallpaper crowno made? and that there are four solar pillars and that there are different planets in the background?

EDIT: you can also blow up trees now!

has anyone noticed that there are four planets in the wallpaper crowno made? and that there are four solar pillars and that there are different planets in the background?
I'm fairly certain that's to represents the four variances on the Lunar Boss.

As I already stated in my findings on the trailer, The boss has a variance depending on where you've spawned it from. The four planets represent four elements, Each of which the boss can attain depending on where it's from.

Jungle for example, Has an electrical variance Don't ask me why they didn't go with Fire, Earth, Water, and Air, While the forest has a fire variance. Corruption/Crimson had the Shadow/Air variance, Which leaves either the Snow, Desert, or Ocean Biomes for the remaining variance. Alternatively the Snow and Forest Biome could share the same element leaving the last one for the Ocean/Desert.

The biomes definitely have something to do with the boss type that spawns, We'll find out just how much when the update goes through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom