PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woahhh that must really suck! I never experienced it, that's why I thought it was strange. What happens, exactly?
It turns the Mud into Dirt, so you can't just use the Cleteminator to change it back to the Jungle Biome. Besides that, it'll just change it into a Crimson/Corruption Biome like Purity turned to either.

I'm not saying how you should approach the game, I'm saying how it would be better to approach if as if you aren't restricted to a class. Of course there are times when you just want to play through as one specific character and can only use certain class types, but when you first encounter a new update and haven't the slightest of ideas about what to do or what new weapons you like I say it's best to let it all in instead of restricting yourself and limiting yourself without being allowed to use any other new items and weapons.
Yeah cool. I prefer doing what I like. Makes the game more challenging, more fun, adds further replayability. Also, like I typed, I won't be missing anything out. I am going to give each weapon type its worthy attention. Currently have a world with all items in the game (including statues), except the dino pet from the extractinator. And that's just how me and my friends roll. It's just plain and simple taste. Like cheeks, we all have it.

Also, let's just stop here. No one is forced to read us.

guydancing-gif.gif

Current reaction atm

I'm actually gonna wait a few days before updating my copy to 1.3. Gonna wait till the wikia had updated itself first. Last thing I want is to stupidly trigger a new hard boss unknowingly and watch "my character's plead for death was answered" and a tombstone rolling about in that place.

I'm actually gonna wait a few days before updating my copy to 1.3. Gonna wait till the wikia had updated itself first. Last thing I want is to stupidly trigger a new hard boss unknowingly and watch "my character's plead for death was answered" and a tombstone rolling about in that place.
But that's no fun!
The fun thing about update is that there's new things to discover! I mean, in Terraria, dying is basically par for the course anyway. With that, you might have to wait quite a long time. A lot of people seem to go full-new playthrough, so info gathering will be slow.

But that's no fun!
The fun thing about update is that there's new things to discover! I mean, in Terraria, dying is basically par for the course anyway. With that, you might have to wait quite a long time. A lot of people seem to go full-new playthrough, so info gathering will be slow.

I'm more of a strategic type and want to gather info before making my moves. I try to prevent deaths of my char if possible as I hate returning to the spot to retrieve money (and item if it was a mediumcore char). Even if I'm not carrying money, I'm kinda too proud to let my char die.

For the record, I did intensive research about containing and purifying corruption before triggering hard mode in my first map. I have 6-8 hellavators ready by then, and my work was paid off. Only a hallow biome managed to seep through and get near my base but corruption are all easily managed. Talk about being crazy prepared ^_^. Guess we all have different playstyle huh? Some like to discover, some like to gather info before making their moves.

I'm more of a strategic type and want to gather info before making my moves. I try to prevent deaths of my char if possible as I hate returning to the spot to retrieve money (and item if it was a mediumcore char). Even if I'm not carrying money, I'm kinda too proud to let my char die.

For the record, I did intensive research about containing and purifying corruption before triggering hard mode in my first map. I have 6-8 hellavators ready by then, and my work was paid off. Only a hallow biome managed to seep through and get near my base but corruption are all easily managed. Talk about being crazy prepared ^_^. Guess we all have different playstyle huh? Some like to discover, some like to gather info before making their moves.
To make your own techniques, which are usually the best, it's a good idea to not know any techniques yet, since you'll keep trying those or something based of of those. If you get defeated by a boss, you can figure out it's fighting style and can base your own technique off of it. But 'ey, indeed, everyone has his own playstyle.

I should've researched the containing of biomes, my main world is now 65% Crimson and 15% hallowed, if it hasn't increased by the last time I checked. :/

think we all owe u one...one....I would pay 5 bucks, but 1 buck is least we all could do. team of terraria deserves this for some awesome work! thx for all making.

I quitted minecraft since they make creeper OHKO. Dammit, they're supposed to be hard to kill but not THAT dangerous!

And I'd like to point out its unwise to compare the games. Minecraft is designed to be super mod friendly whereas Terraria has varieties of items.

I quitted minecraft since they make creeper OHKO. Dammit, they're supposed to be hard to kill but not THAT dangerous!

And I'd like to point out its unwise to compare the games. Minecraft is designed to be super mod friendly whereas Terraria has varieties of items.
Yeah, I know. I'm not a fan of comparing the games either. But when Minecrafters start to do it, you bet your :red: off I'm gonna do everything to totally bore them into the ground. Not that I hate Minecrat, still a big fan, but Minecrafters should stop whining about how much better it is without any real proof or good arguments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom