PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea i not really hate on Minecraft i really a fan to play
I agree. Also comparing is unfair as they are two different games. I may be wrong but i think terraria was made before minecraft. But minecraft has (not trying to be mean or anything. Its just a natural fact) more players. But again, i agree as i play both games.

I agree. Also comparing is unfair as they are two different games. I may be wrong but i think terraria was made before minecraft. But minecraft has (not trying to be mean or anything. Its just a natural fact) more players. But again, i agree as i play both games.
Terraria Release Date: 2011 May 16th
Minecraft Release Date: 2009 May 17th

Y'know... that's pretty accurately precisely 2 years later, I just noticed.

Terraria was officially released before Minecraft, but Minecraft was in development for much longer. Personally, Terraria is still my favorite game and Minecraft will never come close, because I enjoy the progression more than the building.
[DOUBLEPOST=1435333416,1435333292][/DOUBLEPOST]
Terraria Release Date: 2011 May 16th
Minecraft Release Date: 2009 May 17th

Y'know... that's pretty accurately precisely 2 years later, I just noticed.
Terraria official release: May 16 2011
Minecraft official release (v1.0): November 18 2011

Terraria was officially released before Minecraft, but Minecraft was in development for much longer. Personally, Terraria is still my favorite game and Minecraft will never come close, because I enjoy the progression more than the building.
[DOUBLEPOST=1435333416,1435333292][/DOUBLEPOST]
Terraria official release: May 16 2011
Minecraft official release (v1.0): November 18 2011
True true

I was going off of the Alpha Release date, which is 2009 May 17. I did this because people considered the game 'out' by then. I mean, you can't say the béta and alpha years didn't count, since these did build up a big part of the community, under which me.
Yes, I agree. I bought Minecraft in Beta 1.4 and I liked it more back then than I do now. But technically, the game wasn't out of Beta, so it wasn't "out."
Terraria also had an alpha, but I don't know when people were first given copies of it. Going by the alpha release of one game and the official release of another to compare their release dates wouldn't make sense. lol

The thing that bugs me is that some people only dislike terraria because its not 3D :sigh:. Platform games such as terraria are better though. it takes you back :happy:
Pretty much the only reason Minecrafters don't like Terraria. :sigh:
I once made a whole comment on the Terraia VS Minecraft map disproving all the points... let me just get it.

Minecraft is a 3D game and Terraria is a 2D I pick the 2D games the best because it bring back the day there was really cool 2D Video games Like Megaman, Sonic games and Mario games in the NES.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom