PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can disable cloud stuff in your Steam Settings, which I've already done.

Didn't I imply that? No matter. I don't like turning it off through steam settings, cause then I might not be able to use it when needed. Like I mentioned I do per game, just in case. I don't mind the extra steps, but thanks anyway.:dryadsmile:

The idea of cloudsaving is that you have it saved on your PC, and have online backups which other computers logged into your Steam account can access and download.

I know. I am just use to having to back up things. It is the online part I don't really have a use for where backups are concerned. Since I only have 1 computer, it is redundant to a degree for myself, not because it is online or an alternate way to keep characters; but mainly for the sole reason that I have formed a habit of backing up before this existed as a choice to the public.

I just prefer doing things manually, that way I get to know where things are on the computer. :dryadtongue:

Last edited:
The cool thing about the update is that if they release it at around 12pm it will be 5am here in the UK, So i can have a nice long sleep before i lose my life to the update! :p

So it looks like Pedguin is going to stream 1.3 tomorrow. Does anyone know if he is going to be making videos? I don't want any spoilers !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom