PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is very unrelated to Terraria but there was a spider in my room and it was very small but it made me freak out.
If it has nothing to do with Terraria, why post it on the Terraria forums? We aren't really interested in how scared you were of a little spider in your room. Atleast, I'm not.

If it has nothing to do with Terraria, why post it on the Terraria forums? We aren't really interested in how scared you were of a little spider in your room. Atleast, I'm not.
Just like we aren't interested in a song from the offspring, why did you post that on the Terraria forums if it has 'nothing to do with Terraria'?

For anyone who wants to know Hero is streaming the 1.3 update right now! He is the first to stream, so if you wanna know whats in 1.3 go have a look. :) I will till the 30th :p

Seems like I've missed a lot while I've been visiting a friend for 2 days.
So let me get this straight: Cenx released a partial changelog, Red posted on his profile that they're going to release it at around 1:00 PM EST, a few YouTubers are going to play Terraria 1.3 early all day tomorrow, and Steam Achievements are available for viewing on Steam already?

In that case, I'm going to watch the rest of Bleach, maybe take a peek at 2 minutes of one of the streams before I finish a few builds on my main world to pass the time, go to bed early, wake up at 9:00 AM, eat breakfast while watching YouTube, all while having Steam offline so that I don't get spoiled with the achievements.

I don't care if this is inaccurate. You know the drill.
ab91ad6455.jpg

Seems like I've missed a lot while I've been visiting a friend for 2 days.
So let me get this straight: Cenx released a partial changelog, Red posted on his profile that they're going to release it at around 1:00 PM EST, a few YouTubers are going to play Terraria 1.3 early all day tomorrow, and Steam Achievements are available for viewing on Steam already?

In that case, I'm going to watch the rest of Bleach, maybe take a peek at 2 minutes of one of the streams before I finish a few builds on my main world to pass the time, go to bed early, wake up at 9:00 AM, eat breakfast while watching YouTube, all while having Steam offline so that I don't get spoiled with the achievements.
Hero is already live streaming
[DOUBLEPOST=1435555149,1435555111][/DOUBLEPOST]
I don't care if this is inaccurate. You know the drill.
ab91ad6455.jpg
That is completely accurate :D

"Hold On Tight!"? I don't suppose anyone on the dev team is an Electric Light Orchestra fan? :dryadcool:

boy scout camp.
Hmm, what are the odds it's Seven Ranges?

i know it's been said before somewhere but when does 1.3 launch for Australia?
Which of Australia's several time zones?

Let's say you're asking about Alice Springs, since the Alice Springs Chicken at Outback Steakhouse is one of my favorite things... :passionate:
If the release is approximately 1:00pm, Eastern Standard Time... 1pm, Tuesday, in New York City would be 2:30am, Wednesday, in Alice Springs Australia (unless I totally screwed that up).

Or you can Just Go Here and pick the relevant time zone.

I hope that helped.

Which of Australia's several time zones?

Let's say you're asking about Alice Springs, since the Alice Springs Chicken at Outback Steakhouse is one of my favorite things... :passionate:
If the release is approximately 1:00pm, Eastern Standard Time... 1pm, Tuesday, in New York City would be 2:30am, Wednesday, in Alice Springs Australia (unless I totally screwed that up).

Or you can Just Go Here and pick the relevant time zone.

I hope that helped.
you did, your initial time was off my half an hour (for me as i'm in NSW Sydney time zone) but i got the rough idea for me. and hour after i have fallen asleep. le sigh :sigh:

The hype train is coming to a stop! Just 1 more day of continuous driving to go!
[DOUBLEPOST=1435584246,1435584023][/DOUBLEPOST]
The hype train is coming to a stop! Just 1 more day of continuous driving to go!
You are not a true Terrarian if you go on any other hype trains, such as the five night's at horribleness 4's hype train. God darnit, i hate that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom