tModLoader good shortswords STILL IN DEVELOPMENTS

so everything works exept textures so...

• 1 realease it in the current state and have your arm texture

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 wait longer and get the the texture working

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

homo weirdus

Official Terrarian
so i am planing on making a mod for making shortswords actually decent. the way i want to do this is by making them be able to swing in multiple directions. I am thinking of doing 1 straight ahead 2 diagonal up 3 diagonal down 4 up 5 down (will eventually have a pogo function)
so will it remove the current style? Most likely not. I get the feeling that several mods use that style as a key feature of the item. (also it makes it harder to code) it will be open source and mod developers will be free to add that style to their mods. Just give credit. So what is the date of release/order of features. i do not know how long it will take for the first few versions because i have not done use styles before, but I can think of the order that the development will most likely stick to. 1 get it working for diagonals (and add a test item for it) 2 up and down 3 proper sprites 4 pogo for the down strike UPDATE: putting it on hold for a while i just suck too much i will continue it sooner than intended if i get enough requests though

Last edited:
Great Mod! Will this make more shortswords? Cuz I wanna make a only shortswords challenge but there's only copper/tin, iron/lead, silver/tungsten and gold/platinum ones

It would be cool if you did a combined shortsword that could swing at two enemies. That way If using, the player could strike minions and the boss at the same time. Other than that, I really like the idea, and I am ready to support it all the way.

It would be cool if you did a combined shortsword that could swing at two enemies. That way If using, the player could strike minions and the boss at the same time. Other than that, I really like the idea, and I am ready to support it all the way.
so like one in front one in back? i will think about it

.eJwFwVEOgyAMANC7cABKaSniZRaiBF10EKhfy-6-977mGZdZzaHa5wqwn3NrY7dT28i12NpavUru57RbuyGr5u24y0cnoCNMKXLgJIvIggKeI5NLHIgiIotn8A4FEQmJMdAL7btX8_sDJSojIg.DIt5v7SvGXE2e61yn-yyyh-jUWo
uh progress?

The first thing I thought of when I saw this was the Sky Dragon's Fury. Or the Sword Dance from Bluemagic's mod.

Back
Top Bottom