Mobile Google Play problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Almechik

Terrarian
So, i bought the Terraria on mobile, its nice, its fun and i like it as i like pc version. But i cant enjoy it as much as i would want, because after a while of being unused (literelly 10-20 minutes) the game "reloads" and if i am not connected on wi-fi or any kind of internet connection, i can not play, it simply crashes. Any idea how can i avoid it, or perhaps move save to Amazon version that my friend gave me access to?

Theyll fix the bug (in 20 years -_-) i cant play the game, in fact most reviews say the game is unplayable or it just deleted all their progress i havent played it ever since :'(

Theyll fix the bug (in 20 years -_-) i cant play the game, in fact most reviews say the game is unplayable or it just deleted all their progress i havent played it ever since :'(
its very annoying! i dont have mobile internet so if i wanna play i have to scavenge for some wi-fi. I guess im moving to my friend's amazon copy. Pretty :red:ty i didnt see that problem ealier, i would've gotten my money back

If you want to play the Terraria without wifi w/ not crashing,
simply go to App Manager on your android settings and
force-close the Terraria and
click on the game.
It works always for me.

If you want to play the Terraria without wifi w/ not crashing,
simply go to App Manager on your android settings and
force-close the Terraria and
click on the game.
It works always for me.
did it many times, does not work, at all

Status