Do you think this should be added?

• Yes

Votes: 26 63.4%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Redigit and Cenx pls

Votes: 12 29.3%

• Total voters
I remember when one day I was fighting skeletron, unaware it was almost day. I didn't even know skeletron could insta kill if it was day. So during that battle, it became day and then he suddenly insta killed and I lept right off the sofa because it scared the :redspin: outta me. :D ;( scary but funny

I remember when one day I was fighting skeletron, unaware it was almost day. I didn't even know skeletron could insta kill if it was day. So during that battle, it became day and then he suddenly insta killed and I lept right off the sofa because it scared the :redspin: outta me. :D ;( scary but funny
Scarier than amnesia!

Scarier than amnesia!
Yeh definetly but I got my revenge on the dungeon guardian (because skeletron suddenly becomes like the dungeon guardian, so I'm assuming, if its day, skeletron will suddenly become a dungeon guardian) so now I have his baby :D
[DOUBLEPOST=1438397244,1438397036][/DOUBLEPOST]To be honest with ya, I thought someone would've already had thought of the bosses disappearing at day or insta killing.

Stop bumping the damn thread.
If you want to make changes to the post, click that edit button down there.
Edit:This is not a general skeletron discussion thread. We're here to talk about clocks.

Who? And what?
The author of this thread, keeps bumping.
Are you new to the forums? If so you must not know bumping. Let me teach you
Your thread got 0 replies in the last hour. What do you do? You reply to the thread so that it will be noticed by others.

Yes though,I learned to stop.All you got to do is be patient :/
P.S:Bumping is when you reply to keep the thread on the watch list.It is okay if once a day though,add information to the post.

The author of this thread, keeps bumping.
Are you new to the forums? If so you must not know bumping. Let me teach you
Your thread got 0 replies in the last hour. What do you do? You reply to the thread so that it will be noticed by others.
Ah I see, thanks and btw I am a noob to the forums

Stop bumping the damn thread.
If you want to make changes to the post, click that edit button down there.
Edit:This is not a general skeletron discussion thread. We're here to talk about clocks.
It's okay to get off topic once in a while,though not too much.
Okay!
Back on topic :D
P.S:Try to stay on topic

Last edited:
Oh and guys,please leave a like and a reply on the main post if you support this.It isn't required but it will help this thread grow bigger!
P.S:Try not to get too off topic ;)

Back
Top Bottom