Weapons & Equip Grappling hook stats

39ice39

Skeletron
After introducing this game to a friend I've noticed that they haven't changed their hook from the standard grappling hook. After asking them why they said that one looked the best to them and "Why does it matter aren't they all the same thing?" I feel as though grappling hooks should have their stats in the item description (kinda like some mods do) as a way for new players to know that some grappling hooks are simply better than others without relying on the wiki to gain that knowledge.

After introducing this game to a friend I've noticed that they haven't changed their hook from the standard grappling hook. After asking them why they said that one looked the best to them and "Why does it matter aren't they all the same thing?" I feel as though grappling hooks should have their stats in the item description (kinda like some mods do) as a way for new players to know that some grappling hooks are simply better than others without relying on the wiki to gain that knowledge.
I think it could also be applied to a few other things like Pets and Wings. Maybe have a setting to enable 'Additional Information' like that one Minecraft F3 Command I forgot?

The fact that this isn't in the game actually surprises me. Definitely should be added

Back
Top Bottom