Items Gravity Gun!

Would you like this in the game?

• I think it would be fun!

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • It's okay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It wouldn't be fun at all and I can explain why! (Plz explain)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Scribbles782

Spazmatism
So I think that everyone knows about the awesome novelty item from the Moon lord known as the Portal Gun. But after killing the Moon Lord SOOO many times with the Copper Shortsword, getting Portal Guns EVERY TIME is a bit boring...

So I suggest... The Gravity Gun! :D

- You can use it to control enemies to your will! You just click and hold on an enemy and you can move it anywhere on your screen, except through blocks.
- You can use it on all enemies, except for Bosses and Minibosses.
- It does zero damage.
- You cannot move enemies through blocks. (Unless they are a worm or something and are already inside of a block)
- It would be a 50% chance to drop form the Moon Lord, along with the Portal Gun.
- Tooltip- "Have you ever wanted to see a bunny fly?"
Sprite-
index.php

I hope this doesn't have any copyright infringement, but someone plz say if it does!

Last edited:
Sounds cool. One thing though, you may want to include a description for it. I haven't played any of the Half Life series so I had to look it up. Also I doubt there'd be any copyright issues as Half Life and Portal were made by the same company, and the Portal gun got into the game.

Sounds cool. One thing though, you may want to include a description for it. I haven't played any of the Half Life series so I had to look it up. Also I doubt there'd be any copyright issues as Half Life and Portal were made by the same company, and the Portal gun got into the game.
Well I thought "You can control enemies to your will" was a good enough description, but I'll make it a bit more in-depth :)

Well I thought "You can control enemies to your will" was a good enough description, but I'll make it a bit more in-depth :)
I wasn't sure if by, "You can control your enemies at will" you some how meant that you could, like, mind control them or something. This was before I'd looked up what it was, and I know that doesn't make sense, but I wasn't sure.

Also maybe have it so right click does what you already have, and left click launches them away from you. Just like mega knock back basically.

I wasn't sure if by, "You can control your enemies at will" you some how meant that you could, like, mind control them or something. This was before I'd looked up what it was, and I know that doesn't make sense, but I wasn't sure.

Also maybe have it so right click does what you already have, and left click launches them away from you. Just like mega knock back basically.
Omg you just game me an idea! Something that mind controls enemies and like, makes them attack other enemies is awesome AF! If I do make a suggestion like that, I'll credit you :)

So I think that everyone knows about the awesome novelty item from the Moon lord known as the Portal Gun. But after killing the Moon Lord SOOO many times with the Copper Shortsword, getting Portal Guns EVERY TIME is a bit boring...

So I suggest... The Gravity Gun! :D

- You can use it to control enemies to your will! You just click and hold on an enemy and you can move it anywhere on your screen, except through blocks.
- You can use it on all enemies, except for Bosses and Minibosses.
- It does zero damage.
- You cannot move enemies through blocks. (Unless they are a worm or something and are already inside of a block)
- It would be a 50% chance to drop form the Moon Lord, along with the Portal Gun.

I hope this doesn't have any copyright infringement, but someone plz say if it does!
Gravity Gun.png
Wow, I don't typically do guns.

Back
Top Bottom