Greetings, Fellow Homosapien!

CinnamonSwirl

Terrarian
Is there something you would like to ask me? Maybe you just wanna have a chill talk. I'm open! Feel free to chat with me about (pretty much) anything! :dryadtongue:

Sorry if it takes me a little while to respond to your messages, but don't fret, I'll get there!

Love you all! <3

To get the metaphorical ball rolling for ya', I do live in London, but, at the moment I am visiting realatives in the US, so that's why my timezones don't really match my activity.
:dryadgrin:

Last edited:
like dis

Attachments

• right.jpg
    right.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 74
yeeeeeeeeeeetyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttttttttttt

How's the US compared to London?

It's a pretty nice change of pace!
The accents sometimes catch me off guard, and I giggle in public and everyone just stops to look at me, and then I go back to being silent.
It's quite a beautiful place, too, but I will admit, I sometimes do get a bit homesick. I'll be heading back home right after Christmas, and I'm sure I'll have lots of stuff to catch up on!
Thanks for asking! :dryadhappy:

Reactions: Bry
It's a pretty nice change of pace!
The accents sometimes catch me off guard, and I giggle in public and everyone just stops to look at me, and then I go back to being silent.
It's quite a beautiful place, too, but I will admit, I sometimes do get a bit homesick. I'll be heading back home right after Christmas, and I'm sure I'll have lots of stuff to catch up on!
Thanks for asking! :dryadhappy:
No problemo, and glad to hear you're enjoying it! Personally, I'm quite sick of this place, but that's probably because I've never even left the state I'm in.
How's London like?

No problemo, and glad to hear you're enjoying it! Personally, I'm quite sick of this place, but that's probably because I've never even left the state I'm in.
How's London like?

I feel kind of similar about London as you described the U.S.
(But I do like how close everything is in my little neighborhood!)
I love to explore new places, being staying in the same spot for too long can get a little boring, but at the same time I tend to get homesick..

I feel kind of similar about London as you described the U.S.
(But I do like how close everything is in my little neighborhood!)
I love to explore new places, being staying in the same spot for too long can get a little boring, but at the same time I tend to get homesick..
Not gonna lie, I kinda envy you right now. I probably couldn't get homesick if I tried; this town blows. Nothin' nearby, either.

Back
Top Bottom