Guide not spawning

enes

Terrarian
I didn't kill guide but guide disappeared and i cant change his house like image also he is not spawning even when i move away from house

sad.PNG

He may have been mauled by zombies or got stuck in water and drowned. NPCs only respawn during the day, so wait until night ends and he should come back after a bit.

but seems like broken did u look ss in right i cant chage guide's house
merchant has come but still guide is nothing

Last edited:
The housing list in the screenshot shows that there's no Guide alive in the world, so you wouldn't be able to do anything with him anyway. If the Merchant spawned first and took the house, the Guide won't be able to return until there's a house that's available. Try building a second house and make sure it's valid. Each NPC requires his or her own house.

The housing list in the screenshot shows that there's no Guide alive in the world, so you wouldn't be able to do anything with him anyway. If the Merchant spawned first and took the house, the Guide won't be able to return until there's a house that's available. Try building a second house and make sure it's valid. Each NPC requires his or her own house.
I made 2nd house but now nurse has come

Just keeping making some more houses then. They'll all need places to move into in order to move in, and looking at your inventory, you'll probably need at least 3-4 more houses in the short term. Other NPCs showing up is a good sign that you're doing the right thing, as long as you provide them places to live.

i want to try kill merchant and nurse probably guide can come ho
[doublepost=1464777825,1464777255][/doublepost]but how can i kill them

Back
Top Bottom