Items Guinea Pig Items!

Good?

• Yes

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meh

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It's missing/needs something changed/added (What?)

• Not really

• No.

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • What's a guinea pig?

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • ADD THIS NOW RED

Votes: 12 54.5%

• Total voters
First off, Yrimir is a champion and therefor an outlier and should not be counted in balancing. He killed Skeletron on the first night with very little gear. Is Skeletron under powered?

Have you ever TRIED to get a Starfury on the first night? It is a nightmare of difficulty and good luck. You need to be extremely lucky with getting a Waterbolt from your dungeon, finding a sky island, getting up to the island without getting mauled by Harpies, or, if your sky island is over corruption/crimson, Eaters/Chimeras as well. And then, you might not even get the Starfury anyway! I've tried to get a Starfury on the first night, and even when I've managed to get lucky with Waterbolt spawns, I've never succeeded. All I've gotten are balloons and horseshoes.
Yes.
But it is possible.
Should I reduce the damage?

And for the armor, I gave it 25% speed because Guinea Pigs are pretty fast.

I think people need to understand there's a difference between a joke thread, and a suggestion for joke content. Having something funny or ridiculous in the game can be refreshing.

As for the greatsword, I do think the speed needs to be reduced. It's a great sword, so why is it so fast?

I think people need to understand there's a difference between a joke thread, and a suggestion for joke content. Having something funny or ridiculous in the game can be refreshing.

As for the greatsword, I do think the speed needs to be reduced. It's a great sword, so why is it so fast?
I dunno :p
Should I make it "Average" or "Slow"?

EDIT: Greatsword is now "Slow"

If murdering guinea pigs for their skin and sticking a live guinea pig mouth first onto the handle of a sword made of other fallen guinea pigs is funny to you, then I'd suggest you see a psychiatrist.

Anyway, I don't see your joke content as funny. I think it is tier breaking, unfunny, and obviously stemming from the OPs borderline obsession with getting more guinea pig stuff into this game.

I'd have no problem with just a guinea pig critter. But why should one random critter out of the whole bunch get tons of bonus stuff? If anything, it should be the bunny, which is the most memorable and classic of critters in the game.

If murdering guinea pigs for their skin and sticking a live guinea pig mouth first onto the handle of a sword made of other fallen guinea pigs is funny to you, then I'd suggest you see a psychiatrist.

Anyway, I don't see your joke content as funny. I think it is tier breaking, unfunny, and obviously stemming from the OPs borderline obsession with getting more guinea pig stuff into this game.

I'd have no problem with just a guinea pig critter. But why should one random critter out of the whole bunch get tons of bonus stuff? If anything, it should be the bunny, which is the most memorable and classic of critters in the game.
I think all critters deserve a special armor/weapon(s)

This would resolve the problem of them being useless.

I think all critters deserve a special armor/weapon(s)

This would resolve the problem of them being useless.

Critters are SUPPOSED to be useless! They're just there to make the world look pretty and for terrariums with critters.

Yes.
But why not give them items?
If simple enemies like slimes can have weapons, why not critters?

Slimes are ENEMIES. Your player should get a reward for killing hostile creatures. Critters just sit there, and, if they are birds, fly away. You shouldn't get a reward for slaying a rabbit that's just sitting around.

Slimes are ENEMIES. Your player should get a reward for killing hostile creatures. Critters just sit there, and, if they are birds, fly away. You shouldn't get a reward for slaying a rabbit that's just sitting around.
You get banners.

And slimes have pretty much no health, and most of them are only hostile when attacked.

Don't you think a critter like a scorpion should drop a stinger or something? And birds should drop white feathers?

You get banners.

And slimes have pretty much no health, and most of them are only hostile when attacked.

Don't you think a critter like a scorpion should drop a stinger or something? And birds should drop white feathers?
and if corrupted (insert critter here) drop something?
EDIT:also only corrupted versions of critters would drop the normal critter weapon

Back
Top Bottom