Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Both
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
I just killed the wall of flesh on a multiplayer world with one of my friends on steam. my friends character had endgame gear already. we killed it just to find out that the hallow didn't spawn. i know this because i went to the dryad and she didn't mention the hallow at all (This is a medium world and there was no indication of the hallow anywhere on the map.) after that i killed the wall of flesh on a medium journey mode world on single player and the same thing occurred. no hallow. they might've changed when the hallow spawns, but if someone could help me i would appreciate it.

There's a possibility it could have spawned right on top of the jungle, in which case very few blocks get converted. Check in the cavern layer right above the underworld, or use a map viewer to find out where it has spawned.

Or the snow biome. The Hallow can only convert ice blocks there. If you can only see snow in that area, it may be hard to see.

Although, the Dryad should mention it when checking the world's status.

Or the snow biome. The Hallow can only convert ice blocks there. If you can only see snow in that area, it may be hard to see.

Although, the Dryad should mention it when checking the world's status.

Yeah, that’s what really confuses me. Is there a way to acquire hallowed grass seeds without having a hallow?

Last edited:
Never mind guys! I found the hallow in the snow biome. the Dryad now says the world is 3 percent hallow, so it is just a matter of time till it becomes a legit biome. It is still weird how she didn't mention it before though, but hopefully the hallow will appear in my journey mode world too.

I am on version 1.4.3 in the dbt mod with the dbca addon I had the mod Begone Evil to stop evil biomes from spreading but I don't know if its stopping hallowed from spawning too

I am on version 1.4.3 in the dbt mod with the dbca addon I had the mod Begone Evil to stop evil biomes from spreading but I don't know if its stopping hallowed from spawning too
I think you should contact the mod creator about this

Back
Top Bottom