best biome to build base?

• Purity?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Desert?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ChadTM

Terrarian
:joy::bluslime::gslime::pinky::pslime::yslime::bslime::cslime::islime::lslime::sslime::hoppinjack::rslime::kingslime::sigh:I'm just looking for bases to build because I'm sick and tired of building squares XD I see all these people with crazy detailed bases and I'm just like "meh" any tips/tricks ? Thanks! ;(

Hard part for me is starting. When in doubt, stack a few boxes, then turret, slope, fence or border the roofs, thicken or swap materials for the outer/inner walls if needed, pick a window scheme, spruce up the outer doors, assign rooms to purposes (lobby, grand hall, apartment, bed room, dinning hall, kitchen, workshop, closet, etc), add furniture, then develop the exterior... Ok, I know, long list.

Hard part for me is starting. When in doubt, stack a few boxes, then turret, slope, fence or border the roofs, thicken or swap materials for the outer/inner walls if needed, pick a window scheme, spruce up the outer doors, assign rooms to purposes (lobby, grand hall, apartment, bed room, dinning hall, kitchen, workshop, closet, etc), add furniture, then develop the exterior... Ok, I know, long list.
that's actually really good !!! Thank you!!

Back
Top Bottom