Happy Halloween time

ManaUser

Brain of Cthulhu
:pumpking: It's that time again, pumpkins are springing up everywhere, slimes are dressed as bunnies, bunnies are dressed as slimes, and goodie bags are in season.:pumpking:

This will be my second Terraria Halloween, an I'm having fun with the special content once again. Anyone have special plans? Maybe a spooky equipment themed run? Have you character decorate their house?

:bslime::lslime::bslime::lslime::bslime::lslime::bslime::lslime::bslime::lslime::bslime::lslime::bslime::hoppinjack::bslime::lslime::bslime::lslime::bslime::lslime:

I'm gonna get as many goodie bags as I can. I would like the creeper costume. What are you hoping to do?

No immediate Halloween plans yet, I just started Hardmode with a character so I'm focusing on that. I installed a pumpkin chest for collecting goodbags and goodie bag loot, but that's it so far. One thing I'm doing this game is giving each NPC their own house unique (instead of the boring highrise apartment complex I often use) so I'll probably give the newly arrived wizard a pumpkin house or something at least.

Cool! I've never been one for building, though. I usually just shut in my NPCs in the 5*12 inescapable houses.

I want make a Halloween themed biome with a spoky village using a close style to this one.
http://i.imgur.com/6QHKCP6.jpg

And then move all the NPCs there, ofc all halloween themed :)
Very nice! Definitely has that classic haunted mansion look. Like I said above, I'm doing the individual house thing this time, which precludes doing something so elaborate, but I did make that pumpkin house for the wizard as promised. :)
PumpkinHouse.jpg

The vine part is de-actuated, green-painted living mahogany. Had to do that since NPCs living in small houses on the ground really aren't safe in expert mode.

Back
Top Bottom