Biomes & Nature Hardmode/Clentinator torch changes

L'Etrange

Official Terrarian
Although minor, I feel that when a biome changes via beating wof and having the hallow & crimson or corruption spread/using a clentaminator, placed torches would also change to their new respective biome as well. It can be a bit tedious having to backtrack throughout your world and replace some of the already placed torches manually to match the biome upon entering hardmode.

Last edited:
Would this only affect normal/biome torches,(What I mean by "biome torches" are ones like ice torches, desert torches, jungle torches, corrupt torches, etc.) or would this affect ALL torches?(For example, would it convert a rainbow torch to a hallowed/crimson/corrupt torch?)

Would this only affect normal/biome torches,(What I mean by "biome torches" are ones like ice torches, desert torches, jungle torches, corrupt torches, etc.) or would this affect ALL torches?(For example, would it convert a rainbow torch to a hallowed/crimson/corrupt torch?)
I was imagining normal torches, or biome torches in which the hallow or corruption had spread over. Rainbow, aether, and bone torches would be unaffected as an example.

Personally, I hate most torches becuase they're dimmer than normal ones, so I always have torch god disabled

but yea this would make sense regardless

Although minor, I feel that when a biome changes via beating wof and having the hallow & crimson or corruption spread/using a clentaminator, placed torches would also change to their new respective biome as well. It can be a bit tedious having to backtrack throughout your world and replace some of the already placed torches manually to match the biome upon entering hardmode.
well...

Back
Top Bottom