Xbox 360 Hardmode?

SpindlyBaton98

Terrarian
Hello!

I have finally managed to reach Hardmode by defeating the WoF, unfortually, one of my stubbern friends come online, joined my world without my permission because I was away from console, and he broke all the Demon Alters and mined pretty much all the ores except for Cobalt, at least almost all of the ores. All I was left to do was make a cobalt helmet, cobalt waraxe and a cobalt drill. I am now stuck and cannot progress further, as I was new to hardmode, plus the addon effect that I had a corruption biome spawn next to my home, which made my situation even worse.

Could anyone give me a lift in terms of Hardmode? All I've managed to do is make Cobalt equipment, that's it.

My Gamertag is my name, but just incase, its SpindlyBaton98 (Exact).

Hello!

I have finally managed to reach Hardmode by defeating the WoF, unfortually, one of my stubbern friends come online, joined my world without my permission because I was away from console, and he broke all the Demon Alters and mined pretty much all the ores except for Cobalt, at least almost all of the ores. All I was left to do was make a cobalt helmet, cobalt waraxe and a cobalt drill. I am now stuck and cannot progress further, as I was new to hardmode, plus the addon effect that I had a corruption biome spawn next to my home, which made my situation even worse.

Could anyone give me a lift in terms of Hardmode? All I've managed to do is make Cobalt equipment, that's it.

My Gamertag is my name, but just incase, its SpindlyBaton98 (Exact).
I suggest making a new world, beating WoF, and harvesting it's HM ores, then go back to your main world :)

I suggest making a new world, beating WoF, and harvesting it's HM ores, then go back to your main world :)

I have actually considered making a new world all together because to be honest, I haven't been so lucky in terms of the Corruption, due to me constantly staying underground and attempting to find some of the ores, the corruption has somehow managed to corrupt the entire surface of my world. That was really quick.

Thanks! :) I will still take advice from others tho, the more the better I say haha :p

Back
Top Bottom