PC Has someone got full gladiator gear? or is anyone interested in it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VaeVictis

Skeletron
Well as the title sey I really want to get the gladiator set, but wait!, it's terrible! low defense and no set bonus, makes it, totally not worth it...you could say, ok but it looks awesome so it's still viable as vanity...maybe but how about the drop rate? 1.67 it seems not that low, but hoplites are hard to spawn because there are also enemies from the surrounding biomes spawning so it seems not worth even when it looks to cool!, again, I really want to get it, I left my hardmode world to get it (and other stuff as well) and after 103 hoplites I just have the helmet...

has anyone else interested in getting it?
has anyone got the full set? if yes, how did you do it?

Well as the title sey I really want to get the gladiator set, but wait!, it's terrible! low defense and no set bonus, makes it, totally not worth it...you could say, ok but it looks awesome so it's still viable as vanity...maybe but how about the drop rate? 1.67 it seems not that low, but hoplites are hard to spawn because there are also enemies from the surrounding biomes spawning so it seems not worth even when it looks to cool!, again, I really want to get it, I left my hardmode world to get it (and other stuff as well) and after 103 hoplites I just have the helmet...

has anyone else interested in getting it?
has anyone got the full set? if yes, how did you do it?
I have it from an all item world
Do you want me too give u it its not classed as cheating btw.

That's not classed as cheating? By what standards? It's still fine to do it. You play the game however you want.

I got the full set legit by setting up a farm which was basicilly a house floating with lava under it 1 bucket lava for 20 blocks a water candle & Battle potion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom