Mobile Have anyone a idea? (better)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scorpion05

Terrarian
Also i have killed Plantera golem the Temple is completly (chest and traps) lootet and i dont know what i can Do with the Junge temple!!! This tread dont come to mobile Support i will only ask Creative terraria gamers what i can build with the Lihzard bricks (Im Not a noob i have everything in the game [no cheating] and me is boring )
So i answer it again What I can Do with this Jungle temple (golem beaten)

I will hear only things thats say what i can Do out of it! A Monster trap? Or some things else?

Since the lizharhd bricks are impervious to everything but the picksaw ( including explosions ), you could build a fort out of them. If you don't have the picksaw yet, just mine the walls in the temple and you can make bricks out of those. But be careful. Once placed, you need the picksaw to pick them up again. And you can use actuators on them to make a secret door.

I have any endgame thing and im Not a noob but i have no idea what i can Do with the looted and empty jungle temple! !

You can make a lihzard power cell farm by making platforms and using a water candle and also summoner weapons!

My farm world was sadly corrupted but I got the idea from a YouTuber named Joe Price and he has a tutorial on how he made it! It works very well. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom