Working as Designed Having trouble with growing herbs in the 1.4 version of terraria mobile

JoshuaB5698

Terrarian
Your Terraria Device
Apple iPod touch 7th generation
Mobile OS
IOS 15
Hi re-logic I’m having trouble trying to grow my blinkroots they will not grow at all I tried growing at least 6 times and they are still on there first stage of blooming I’ve been waiting for a bug fix for this is there a way u can fix this in the update because they have not grown at all and I think that this is a bug and I’ve also reinstalled the game and nothing grew please fix this issue 😊😊

My blinkroots are growing. Maybe you need to wait longer.
I've already tried growing them I grew them like six times and there supposed to grow randomly and they are not growing and I've waited at least 3 to six days not even a single blinkroot grew

Thanks for the report! A few questions:
* You mentioned playing on 1.4 in your report and just want to clarify - is the version you’re running 1.4.4.9 / build 993?
* If playing in journey mode, do you have time frozen?
* Within my world, I’m able to get blinkroot to grow. If possible, would I be able to get a copy of the world you’re playing on to doublecheck it?

Thanks for the report! A few questions:
* You mentioned playing on 1.4 in your report and just want to clarify - is the version you’re running 1.4.4.9 / build 993?
* If playing in journey mode, do you have time frozen?
* Within my world, I’m able to get blinkroot to grow. If possible, would I be able to get a copy of the world you’re playing on to doublecheck it?
Yeah sure I’ll give u a screenshot

Attachments

• B1E36923-B039-4F29-98F6-D03CC6C3AC54.png
    B1E36923-B039-4F29-98F6-D03CC6C3AC54.png
    178.4 KB · Views: 56
Blinkroot, like any other plant grow in random intervals. They can grow the second you plant them or stay there for hours. So maybe you should try planting a row of 8-11 blinkroot and see if they will grow.:indifferent:

Yeah sure I’ll give u a screenshot
Most likely explanation is that, as mentioned above, the random intervals Blinkroot grows at simply haven’t occurred yet. That said, would I be able to get your .wld file to examine whether or not it’s a problem specific to the world you’re playing on?

Yes I can give you a photo but I can’t send a world file honestly I’ve been having this issue for a very long time and I grew over ten blinkroot and nothing happened

Attachments

• IMG_0008.png
    IMG_0008.png
    231.2 KB · Views: 41
Back
Top Bottom