Weapons & Equip Healer class?

Cryx356

Terrarian
I hope that i'm not the only one wanting to have a healer class in this game but it would be amazing.
like having accessories that buff regen for nearby team mates or wands/staffs that heal and cost mana
and maybe the nurse can sell things related to healing
accessory that drops hearts and or mana stars
maybe the nurse outfit would no longer be vanity?
the game already has tank and DPS builds so why not add healer sets and items
of course it should have cooldowns so that we don't have a tank healing 100 hp every few seconds

Aura accessories would be unique maybe even overpowered if there are many types of them. i like 8)

I've been thinking about an acolytic class for a while, but I can't seem to really come up with a system that will work outside of multiplayer. It's kinda like having only white mages in your party in Final Fantasy V. It's just healing (well until you run out of MP, then you're just dying).

Bottom line: a class only useful in multiplayer isn't really worth time developing.

well that makes sp healer class useless...

but maybe nah i have no idea how to make it useful in sp

Holy damage, maybe... The holy damage harm the enemy but heals allies, can only do one of those at the time
Or damaging enemies cause helpful buffs on player or allies

Holy damage, maybe... The holy damage harm the enemy but heals allies, can only do one of those at the time
Or damaging enemies cause helpful buffs on player or allies
maybe something that applies a lifesteal debuff to enemies that lets other players life steal from it?

maybe instead lets other players life steals,
how about gives life to player when it gets near the enemy that have the debuff
but doesnt deal any damage?

Back
Top Bottom