PC Heart Lantern Placement

Vennom

Terrarian
Does anyone know of a block that the Heart Lantern can be placed on that you can walk through? I don't want to have 2 blocks in the middle of my boss arena that I could get stuck on.

Out of curiosity, (As I haven't tried this myself yet.) will it hang from a platform that's been hammered down to be just a flat line below its original position?

As in, instead of a - it's a _ ?

There isn't one, I'm afraid. They do have a long range though. I put mine just under the surface.

Out of curiosity, (As I haven't tried this myself yet.) will it hang from a platform that's been hammered down to be just a flat line below its original position?

Unfortunately it doesn't. Would have been great if it was the case.

Can Heart Lanterns be hung from Bubbles? Haven't tried this before, but you can move through bubbles.

You can also make a small gap below the ground to hang your Heart Lantern (and Star in a Bottle). They have a good range.

Yes. Like other lanterns and chandeliers, they can hang from a bottom-position platform.
ETA: Actually, it seems they can't -- prompted by the prior commenter I tried it myself, and it seems the wiki is wrong on this point. Off to go fix that....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom