Weapons & Equip Heavy Metal Boots! New Accessory!

Dakota Spine

Headless Horseman
Hey guys, Dakota here! On the idea of more unique ways of fighting, I had an idea that will hurt you, at the cost of strength! Is introduce the Heavy Metal Boots!

Obtaining
In order to obtain the Heavy Metal Boots, you must craft them with:
Hermes Boots x1
Iron Bars x 15

At an Anvil

Function

These are an accessory, so they are placed in the accessory slot. It's gimmick? It deals damage in change for fall damage!

Now, it doesn't cancel fall damage out, but it does decrease it slightly. And once you fall from a height that can deliver fall damage, you will send out a small shock wave that deal damage equal to the fall damage you would take, also decreasing the damage you take from it. And there are three levels of how effective these can be.

Rank 1: If you fall from a small height, you will send out a shock wave that dose at least double the fall damage you would take.
Rank 2: If you fall from a larger height, you will send out some larger shock waves that do two times the damage your would take from falling.
Rank 3: If you fall from a pretty high place, you will send out a really tall, slower moving shock wave that not only does more than Rank 2, but has a slight chance to stun any enemy for 2-5 seconds!

You can also take a gamble with a "Slam" attack. If you click 'Shift' when you are in the air, you will force downwards! You will increase your shock wave by 1 Rank. Meaning if you aren't high up enough to take fall damage, but use it, you will send out a shock wave, yet take damage anyway. This will result in you taking more damage than normal though. So in exchange for some damage taken, you can dish out some damage!

This also cannot be used if you are using any accessory that will cancel fall damage. It just will not function!

Closing

That is about it for this. In short, you can give yourself some fall damage in exchange for a powerful attack! And it gets better the higher you fall from! Anyway, thank you all for reading! Dakota, out.

Last edited:
I'd just tinker it with the Lucky Horseshoe and have it cancel fall damage, inflicting it on enemies the way you said.

Even then, it's a gimmicky way to deal damage, and I suspect that must people would prefer saving the ingredients for Spectre Boots.

I'd just tinker it with the Lucky Horseshoe and have it cancel fall damage, inflicting it on enemies the way you said.

Even then, it's a gimmicky way to deal damage, and I suspect that must people would prefer saving the ingredients for Spectre Boots.

It's meant for you to take some damage to pull off a really powerful attack.

And I would assume people will end up finding more than 1 Hermes' Boots.

How would this work in junction with the Lucky Horseshoe, though?

Since falling from high places gets you damage while also getting hurt, how would cooperate with the Horseshoe.

I would guess no damage would be inflicted if it worn with the Horseshoe?

It should boost the damage of The Axe for a short amount of time.

05d.jpg

Back
Top Bottom