Hello, check out my huge earlygame base (+previous creations)

u like?

• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
So haven't even beaten BoC in my latest mediumcore expert run, but I decided it's better to make myself a cozy little nest. Well, people do a lot of buildings but usually it's in endgame so they can't really enjoy them to the fullest, right? I just wanted to say that I struggled a lot to get all of the resources without proper gear, and also game hated me enough to treat me with goblin armies and bloodmoons non-stop. It doesnt have any fancy wiring or exotic tiles (yet), becouse I have no mechanic etc.
ZGbkIsi.jpg
There's also my previous, way bigger creation back from 1.2, unfortunately I never got to finish it since my computer broke and I had no backup saves (there wasn't a cloud save yet). The picture doesn't really represent it well because of lack of camera mode.
Cx4hQ6f.jpg
I had more buildings, but no screenshots so It's kinda sad that I can't share them...

That's very disappointing that you lost the second build. Is the hard drive still intact? Because there are ways to easily hook those up to other computers to copy your storage off of them.

Your current base is a little unusual but it turns out nice. Reminds me of the "The Legend Of Zelda" map, the one at the front of "Released" right now
Your older base had greater potential though

Back
Top Bottom