Hello Community of Terraria!

Sarasala

Official Terrarian
I have played Terraria a lot over the years (probably not as much as some or most of the people here), but I have not ever been on anything concerning the community, except coming to read posts and to see what is going on. So I have to say, "hello" to the entire community that has come here for the first time. I think I will stick around so I can see what other people have to say about the game, or what kind of gaming modes that they part-take in. I just have to say, I think this forum looks fantastic! It feels nice and fresh, so now I don't feel so awkward coming in here even though I've been playing Terraria for nearly as long as it has been out.

Outside of playing games, I am a student of Japanese language, and enjoy watching anime from time to time. My goals for the future are to incorporate my college studies into a career path. I also like to write stories, because I tend to have a lot of ideas in my head (and writing sort of nails them down somewhere) so I can revisit them later.

Mm, I don't know how many people will pass through here, since I imagine a lot of people will be coming here in droves to see the new spoilers (yes I heard about them and came running I admit it), but I will also keep my eyes on the forums to see what everyone is talking about.

Thanks for stopping by I guess, ha-ha.

I am new to the forums too! I didn't even know about them really until my friend literally came over and hit me over the head until I made an account...

If you're looking for a cool mod to play, you should try out "The Story of Red Cloud". Very fun, frustrating, and overall a great challenge with some awesome new enemies and a thrilling story line. :D
I hope you get the time to check it out. I highly recommend it. It has a HUGE Legend of Zelda feel to it (as well as some of its music).

What kind of stories do you write? I am an avid reader and I LOVE to read people's work. Haha! :)

Hey, Sarasala. Welcome to the TCF. Glad to have you here. I hope you can channel your writing creativity an show us some Terraria-based stories? ;)
Hope you have a good time and see you around!

Thanks for the warm reception.

I will be sure to mark down that mod for the future. I write across all genres so, perhaps I will have a Terraria-inspired tale at some point. :dryadhappy:
I am sure there will be plenty of interesting threads for me to visit here in the next few days.

Back
Top Bottom