Hello! :D

Evelyn Marie

Steampunker
Heya! I'm Evelyn :) I love playing Terraria, as well as many other video games. I am a member on the unofficial Terraria forums (Terraria Online or TO for short), but never posted an introduction thread on Terraria Online (well, I'm not sure if I did or not because I was unable to find it), so here's my actual introduction thread. Like I said, I love playing Terraria, as well as many other games such as Minecraft, Trials Fusion, and Skyrim. I met lots of awesome members on Terraria Online, so I hope to meet even more awesome members than I did on Terraria Online. Also, I would love to find more people who have Steam and play Terraria, as I would love to play Terraria with more friends, as I sometimes get bored playing Terraria by myself, and would love to find even more friends to play Terraria with.

So, that's some stuff about me, and you can find even more stuff about me in my bio on my profile.

Last edited:
I don't think the moderators would be mad at you for using your real name, but it is strongly adviced against. Mostly because sharing private information on the internet is never really a smart thing to do.

I don't think the moderators would be mad at you for using your real name, but it is strongly adviced against. Mostly because sharing private information on the internet is never really a smart thing to do.
It's true you gave a first and last name. Where you live. And your age. (anyone could look up a 14 year old boy with your name where you live :p)

Back
Top Bottom