Hello everyone! And showing some my sprites

Yumo

Terrarian
I'm Yumo(余墨), from China. Not very good at English.
I wrote a long story about terraria, and I made some sprites for it. To speak exactly, I actually want to make a mod, I can make sprites but can't find someone who would like to code for me, and making mod needs me to make animations for characters and enemies, and images like backgrounds... It's too hard for me. So I just wrote a thing which looks like a "mod introduction" to satisfy myself.
Here are some sprites I made for the story.
200411 镇楼.png
200502 极境狼王set.png
200715 01 精灵女王战.png
200816 先知教皇·埃因霍克.png
201024 2 黑日-强光(重置).png
220830 雕像.png
230728 1 真理带背景.png
231106 渊之野.png

未命名.png

The last one is two final bosses of the story, fighting with which one depends on your choice.
I wrote this story in Chinese, which contains many... things that I don't know how to translate to English. I can tell the story briefly in English, but I can't perfectly tell you how I wrote it in Chinese. My English is not good enough, mainly I don't know how to express some literature and quotation part.
Are you guys interested in this story and these sprites? If you are, I'd like to show more pictures and tell you the story's main plot.
I love this game and I love you too!

Last edited:
Those sprites are fantastic! And I would love to read more about your story!

As for your need of a coder, @What is Many may be able to help! I've seem him offer help with coding to people, so you should shoot him a message or post on his profile and find out!
Obviously I do not/cannot speak for him, and do not mean to put him in the spotlight.

As for your need of a coder, @What is Many may be able to help! I've seem him offer help with coding to people, so you should shoot him a message or post on his profile and find out!
Obviously I do not/cannot speak for him, and do not mean to put him in the spotlight.
I don't want to work on a lot of mods, so I'll refuse. But thanks for offering me!

Thank you for your recommend! Even though actually I don't really hope to make it a mod (because I'm not good enough at making animate, and don't have enough time as well), still thanks for your concern!

I would love to read the story! You mentioned two endings, is it a Choose Your Own Adventure type story?
Yes, in some critical events (like in the Heaven, the Hive, and the Moon Crier Tower), you perform differently will make the story different, and these are keys to unlock two "special" endings. In the very end, you can choose the normal end, or the special end that you've unlocked.
Besides, may I ask for your advice? Do you think it's okay for me to post the main plot of the story (it's very long, about 300,000 words in Chinese, so even the main plot is long enough to post for a few weeks or even months), along with all images I've made, and with attached files that contain the original story in Chinese, along with an AI translated English version?

Yes, in some critical events (like in the Heaven, the Hive, and the Moon Crier Tower), you perform differently will make the story different, and these are keys to unlock two "special" endings. In the very end, you can choose the normal end, or the special end that you've unlocked.
Besides, may I ask for your advice? Do you think it's okay for me to post the main plot of the story (it's very long, about 300,000 words in Chinese, so even the main plot is long enough to post for a few weeks or even months), along with all images I've made, and with attached files that contain the original story in Chinese, along with an AI translated English version?
I’m not sure what the word limit is on a post, but creating a digital attachment might work better. I’d have to check the guidelines about posting this though. Making a different thread under either Portfolio or Other Literature might be best.

I’m not sure what the word limit is on a post, but creating a digital attachment might work better. I’d have to check the guidelines about posting this though. Making a different thread under either Portfolio or Other Literature might be best.
Okay, I understand! Thank you very much!

Back
Top Bottom