Hello everyone!

Subzero Dragon

Official Terrarian
Greetings fellow Terrarians! You probably don't know me, because I've been a lurker since before the 1.1 release on PC. I've finally crawled out of hiding to share my art and ideas with my fellow gamers! My Terraria-related skills are pretty good, and I've beaten all the bosses in the Vita version, up to The Destroyer on Xbox, and up to Duke Fishron on PC. (Also working on a new world so I can get those new achievements.) My other skills include spriting and fan-art. My current project is a Terraria sprite-style movie chronicling the (mis)adventures of a would-be hero of the world of Dlrow and the craziness she encounters.

So... hi! :D

Hello, welcome to the forums! Have fun, but don't break the rules! I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Thanks for the welcome! I will be posting my works soon, so I'm kinda nervous. Luckily, people here seem nice enough for the most part. I hope to be of some entertainment, haha.

Oi, welcome to TCF! No need to be nervous, people treat you well 'round these parts. Just don't go looking for trouble, follow the rules, ect ect.
Hope you have fun 'round here, enjoy your stay!

Also was that fanart I hear

Don't worry, I'm too lazy to start trouble. ;) As for fanart, you bet I do it! I've been known to be a bit odd like that, and not all gamers like fanart, so it gets awkward sometimes. It came as a pleasant surprise to know other Terrarians like their fanart like I do! I should have an episode of the movie ready soon~! :D

Welcome to the forums! You can read the real rules but here are mine!

1. Don't be mean it's not nice
LYJ3QEFuMguHjP9xOYquywpgzIY2iK5oujYPJ9khVYdX2C8atvQ48NHnj5jbNd1g_FHeKR4-HGsLl-HSs9Y1BDiyoaXvyRBJ1olMuvarbUGcbpPZ8RakynA6XZZ91vuxjrFq-2U

2. Don't annoy people its annoying
ta4OFnb5hV9rszXjnDxAEmt_Cp7oB8B9j_TYvYMRNt7fvQ4bZ8hDAWGiUsdUwJjYMfvV9W7R9yWTYZIEN2nyyDrOmhsjDhAjW_NUWOLHiSegoutvioWc5Gc_4G3Ufg4DgPzUKuc

3. You MUST have fun
h_U9mCR37K53IEohLDSU41R1Upcla797p_1kaWDKLn4oAIbNNBeQXNM3Ua2_ogkcjkHSvdCM_jqK-E4ANoF2CZQklUCtVchQXW3Tlj8pWIqh2XmV_pklfSzjAxBkM5O9CtoEp08

4. Don't die it's bad for your health!
HJvV5Y4dusKNZX6KcESS4KOjvZnMZPUagq4HMH1BLgtsIz_eq4XkLSkIb3okT37IQoeKKNNzvVwkFDnipfFrz2YtHqtc_u71nefAL4fMDsEMTAcAdCaOJnk-v25LRka12HGqsyM

5. Don't let me drive you too cR@zY!1!!11!!
F5b4IJc1xHCm9nMWDatyaJn52iR0qOlTf3pjHYvYLa1U5CzRyYpFE9LMnK_lB_W2cv4iLT-g_yBcvKwyNkJTNKryuLHKpKth1b0qu0Uu131SO6kd7luiYL7-QzClhkFUtIlZ_2s

Back
Top Bottom