PC Hello Everyone!

Starfire1174

Terrarian
Introduction
So, I am new to this forums. This is the third forum for a game I've joined unless you count other social media in which case it's among hundreds. Anyway, I hope to meet new people and make some friends here.

Background with Terraria
I downloaded Terraria on steam about a year ago and haven't played. I'd really like to get into it. Previously I played a lot on the Terraria app for iOS which for some reason no longer receives updates. I also played the 3DS and Wii U. I highly anticipate the Switch release. For now, I will play the PC one.

About Me
I'm a 17 year old girl who gets attached to things too easily. Currently in High School. I'm friendly, I love to make new friends and love many different video games. I also do writing and editing from time to time. Don't be a stranger ~ !

Side Note
My profile picture is supposed to be transparent, and it showed that way in the preview...why isn't it a transparent image??

Last edited:
Hi! It's my girl! Apparently I made this account 2 years ago, thanks for getting me back into these forums <3

PS, how do I give myself titles?

I meant to say, how do I change titles?
upload_2019-1-2_0-54-9.png

How do you change your title?

Welcome! I hope you have a good time in the Forums! A lot of people are friendly here. Best place to find friends here are on any forum games thread, and RP thread. (thats where i found my group of people)

Back
Top Bottom