Hello from Shrub

shrub

Terrarian
Hi,

My name is Brandon or Shrub. I have been playing Terraria on Mobile for around two years now, X-Box for about a year and PC for about a year and a half. I just found out that there was a forum where everyone could talk and post suggestions and ideas about the game... And now i'm here. I am currently in the process of setting up a shop for players to buy items from me, and trying to figure out how to gain more Titles on the forums. As of now I have the "Terrarian", "Steampunker", and some other title. I have been looking around the forums seeing many unique titles and was wondering how to get my hands on one :naughty:.

If anyone could tell me how to get myself some other titles that would be greatly appreciated :D
And thank you to anybody who welcomes me to the forums :D!

-Shrub

Hi,

My name is Brandon or Shrub. I have been playing Terraria on Mobile for around two years now, X-Box for about a year and PC for about a year and a half. I just found out that there was a forum where everyone could talk and post suggestions and ideas about the game... And now i'm here. I am currently in the process of setting up a shop for players to buy items from me, and trying to figure out how to gain more Titles on the forums. As of now I have the "Terrarian", "Steampunker", and some other title. I have been looking around the forums seeing many unique titles and was wondering how to get my hands on one :naughty:.

If anyone could tell me how to get myself some other titles that would be greatly appreciated :D
And thank you to anybody who welcomes me to the forums :D!

-Shrub
Hi @shrub, welcome to the forums. ~:)

Here is information about the titles. Note that some were limited time and are no longer available.
https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?help/trophies

Back
Top Bottom