Hello I'm Ty, Gaming is my life e.e

SomeGamer

Terrarian
HEEELOOOOO
Hello! My name is Ty and or Tyson! :3
I am new to the terraria forums but ive played terraria ever since it came out!

Currently ive put over 800 hours into terraria and Its still awesome!

I just started a YouTube channel based around terraria and other awesome games!
Its called Tyson Gaming https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEuTddHQpdqWq0BNFJZ10RA

The channel will hopefully have daily uploads starting tomorrow! any suggestions for a first series?
I am fully open to suggestions and feedback on anything i do!

I am a very good Photoshop user and i like to think of myself as creative and nice!. But that's your opinion!
I plan on being very active here and i cant wait to share my adventures with everyone~

I cant wait to talk to you all! :D

See you all later!

-Tyson

Hey there Tyson, welcome to the community! I hope your stay here is warm and filled with wonders.

For a first series I'd probably do a solid play through of the game with a bunch of friends ( Or people from our community ) that have good chemistry together to get your channel going. Making videos about guides and neat tips & tricks is good and all when you're by yourself, but it's so so so much more entertaining watching a great bunch of friends having a good time playing a game together. Though, this is what I would actually watch and find entertaining, personally. Doing a solo play through and talking only to yourself wouldn't be nearly as good as having a few other people to chat/roleplay/enjoy the experience with. If you need that someone you could PM me ~ Wink wink ~

Well I must say on your channel you must be humorous, kid friendly and have lots of commentary.Oh to start a series if you do minecraft you can do a nodded let's play.

I would suggest not starting by doing a playthrough. People generally don't watch new lets plays made by new people on Youtube, so it's best to do things like gameplay videos to build up your fanbase and then start doing lets plays.

Back
Top Bottom