Last Activity:
Sep 10, 2017
Birthday:
August 13
musician

Share This Page

Sonnette

Retinazer, Male, from a place

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/steam-server-joining-crash.61840/ Sep 10, 2017

Sonnette was last seen:
Sep 10, 2017
    1. Sonnette
    2. Sonnette
      Sonnette
      I forgot this was a thing. Also, exactly 300 alerts. No idea if I plan on staying, though. One can hope.
      1. Sonnette
        Sonnette
        Looking back, Jesus Christ I need to clean this stuff up, it's embarrassing.
        Sep 9, 2017
    3. Bobbyt5ws
      Bobbyt5ws
    4. ZcanKal2.0
      ZcanKal2.0
      Why is your name Bell? .-.
    5. Sonnette
      Sonnette
      What are the rules for arguing with staff outside of matters involving warnings, punishments, or the like?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Kazzymodus
        Kazzymodus
        If it doesn't involve staff matters, then the same rules apply as with normal members.
        Nov 10, 2016
        Sonnette likes this.
      3. Aurora3500
        Aurora3500
        You can have debates with Staff Members, the same as you can with regular members. It still has to be respectful and focus on the topic and not the person as it would be with regular members.
        Nov 11, 2016
        Tunnel King and Unit One like this.
      4. Unit One
        Unit One
        As long as it's constructive it's cool. From the rules: Transparency: Members of our Communities are free to express themselves openly and without fear of punishment – especially in regards to constructive criticism of how Re-Logic games and Communities can be improved. As long as this feedback is delivered in a manner consistent with the themes of Maturity and Mutual Respect outlined above, your voice will be heard.
        Nov 11, 2016
        Tunnel King, neoselket and Aurora3500 like this.
    6. Sonnette
      Sonnette
      Being sick is the worst.
      1. Infinity Mage and neoselket like this.
      2. Jetstream ∞
        Jetstream ∞
        usually better than being dead which I've heard is an even more serious health condition
        Nov 3, 2016
        Sonnette likes this.
    7. Sonnette
      Sonnette
      I've never been happier in my life.
      1. neoselket, diekonradish and Crimwolf like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Skinny121
        Skinny121
        Oct 28, 2016
      4. The Ice Cube
        The Ice Cube
        ahahaahahahahhahaahahahaha
        Oct 28, 2016
      5. Crimwolf
        Crimwolf
        Why are you laughing?
        Oct 28, 2016
    8. Sonnette
      Sonnette
      When I first started playing, I didn't know about the Wall of Flesh, so I cleansed the corruption pre-hardmode. The pain.
      1. Sonnette
        Sonnette
        I started by mining it block by block, and then I found out about Purification Powder.
        Oct 20, 2016
    9. Droid15.24.3
      Droid15.24.3
      I'm loving that profile pic!
      1. Hundjäger18
        Hundjäger18
        Wow, yeah, that's a cool profile pic.
        Oct 18, 2016
      2. Sonnette
        Sonnette
        Yeah, I had it made for me while I was on the Pangeo team. It's in my signature, go check it out.
        Oct 18, 2016
    10. Sonnette
    11. Sonnette
      Sonnette
      I forget if I've already asked this, so I'll ask again: Would anyone be interested in a PvP tournament if I host it?
      1. Crimwolf
        Crimwolf
        nah I'll pass.
        Oct 15, 2016
    12. Sonnette
      Sonnette
      I just realized there are more than a million messages.
    13. Sonnette
      Sonnette
      I'm thinking about hosting a PvP competition, anyone interested?
    14. Sonnette
      Sonnette
      I post the strangest thing on my profile.
      1. Crimwolf
        Crimwolf
        I post a lot o strange of thing on my profile
        Oct 13, 2016
      2. No mans sky
        No mans sky
        I see what you mean, this post is very strange
        Oct 13, 2016
        Crimwolf likes this.
    15. Sonnette
      Sonnette
      The most nerve wracking thing about writing a suggestion is wondering if other people will like it.
      1. Nobody Important
        Nobody Important
        What's worse is getting an alert in the early hours of the suggestion and thinking "Oh good I'm finally getting some feedba...nevermind some other person's thread getting a support message."
        Oct 12, 2016
        neoselket likes this.
      2. Sonnette
        Sonnette
        Well, the problem is that I'm putting so much time into this suggestion and I'd rather not have it dissed.
        Oct 12, 2016
      3. Nobody Important
        Nobody Important
        Oh I see. If you're making a revamp for the throwing class then it's probably going to be popular.
        Oct 12, 2016
    16. Sonnette
      Sonnette
      I wish I could delete my old threads. I was so foolish, and it makes me look stupid (Referring to my first ever thread, the "Cthulu" boss)
      2. Sonnette
        Sonnette
        Oct 12, 2016
      3. Azu
        Azu
        -block destruction.
        -souls of blight
        -grammar
        -misspellings
        -enemy spam

My god, the perfect recipe for a bad suggestion. I'm so sorry you had to reread that, and know you typed it.
        Oct 12, 2016
      4. Sonnette
        Sonnette
        The funny thing about the grammar is that now now I have GPS (Grammatical Pedantry Syndrome), which is pretty ironic. I pretty much hate myself for this though. I was just going through suggestions and was like "Damn, another Cthulhu suggestion, I should check it out..." and I read through it, thought it sounded familiar, and looked at the name. My god, I truly was an idiot.
        Oct 12, 2016
    17. Sonnette
      Sonnette
      Looking for someone to work with me on a pretty big suggestion.
      1. Infinity Mage
        Infinity Mage
        Maybe. What does it entail?
        Oct 11, 2016
      2. Sonnette
        Sonnette
        I'll leave it at this, as I'd rather not spoil anything.It has to do with a complete revamp of the Thrower Class, and I'd like sprites.
        Oct 11, 2016
    18. Sonnette
    19. Sonnette
      Sonnette
      Looks like biding my time to get the Terrarian has paid off ($20 cheaper!). But since I can't find the Ice themed ones anymore, (Continued)
      2. Sonnette
      3. Azu
        Azu
        [​IMG]
        Oct 10, 2016
      4. Sonnette
        Sonnette
        gragh they all seem so good. I've narrowed it down between that one, the overworld grass, and the hallowed mimic, though.
        Oct 10, 2016
    20. Sonnette
      Sonnette
      I really don't want to bump posts, but when I find a dead topic that I have a strong opinion on, it can just be so tempting...
      1. Aurora3500
        Aurora3500
        I assume you're referring to necroing a Thread. And there's nothing wrong with reviving old topics at all. If you see a topic you want to add your opinion to, it's worth it to revive the old topic. Other members who may've missed it before may also be interested and add their own input to it. I personally enjoy reviving old discussions if there's one that grabs my interest. :dryadsmile:
        Oct 10, 2016
      2. Sonnette
        Sonnette
        Yeah, I know, but I always feel guilty because I know how it can be annoying to get an alert from a thread I didn't even know I commented on, and most of them are in the Adult Swim section, which makes it even more awkward for me (No idea why, probably just my age.)
        Oct 10, 2016
  • About

Birthday:
    August 13
    musician
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    • Terraria: Mobile
    • Pixel Piracy
    what do i put here

also my caps lock and shift isn't working, sorry.