Hello there, FlamingBlaze is the name.

FlamingBlaze

Terrarian
Hello there people of Terraria, my username is FlamingBlaze, I suppose I have made this thread to introduce myself, so I shall do just that!

• I am pretty new to Terraria in general, (Killing the eye of Cthulhu is the farrest I have gotten.) so hopefully I will learn a thing or two on this forum as well as interact with you.
  • I enjoy writing, though I am not the best at it, so I may be writing a couple stories eventually.
  • I also like customizing things, vanity slots may just be my favorite thing.

That's all I can really think of to share, if I remember something I will edit the post.

Have a good rest of your day. :pumpking:

Welcome to the forums!
Thank you :)
𝒲𝑒𝓁𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓊𝓂𝓈! 𝐻𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓌𝑒 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝒻𝑒. 𝐻𝑒𝓇𝑒, 𝓌𝑒 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝐹𝑅𝐸𝐸.
We do love us some free speach.
welcome to the terraria forums, 311992. i Really hope yoU enjoy your stay on the tcf. have fuN!
Haha... This isn't disturbing whatsoever.
It took me several months of playing to beat the Eye of Cthulhu for the first time, so good work.
I guess I got lucky, I had been playing for about 3 days and found a suspicious eye in a chest in a cave! So I could easily summon him afterward.
Hey FlamingBlaze! Welcome to the forums! You'll be defeating empress of light in no time! If you have any questions feel free to ask.
Thank you! I'm sure I will have quite a few. :)

I see. We have are newest sacri- member. WELCOME.
Haha, yes I am the new sacri-member. You totally didn't mean a sacrifice... right...?
WElcome to the forumS 311992, I Can Assure you that you will love it here, just don't Post anything rudE or offensive.
Hi, I will make surE that I don't do Loony Posts like that!
Welcome! As a veteran player, I would like to remind you that there is no shame in using the Wiki when stuck.
Good to know, thanks!
Don't use the fandom wiki because it's slow, has ai misinformation and we have an Official One now.
I saw that, will make sure to bookmark that instead of the fandom one, just in case!

Back
Top Bottom