Hello there

I suppose I should make an introduction thread...is that how forums work? I almost never use them.

My name is clearly being shown on my profile but it's Nickel Plate Road just in case it's too much work.

I've been playing Terraria on PC for about 3 years I think? and have only just now got into the community. I'm new to forums as well so this should go great!

Hobbies? Playing guitar, Swordplay, and playing video games, so nothing that interesting.
I'm not much of a social person so forgive me if I end up being nothing but a lurker.

Still nice to meet...any of you that decide to respond. I'm sure I'll have a memorable time here.

Welcome to the forums, Nickel Plate Road. I hope you'll enjoy your time with us, whether you end up just lurking or not. And as I always do when welcoming people, would you like a dragon?

Welcome to the forums, Nickel Plate Road. I hope you'll enjoy your time with us, whether you end up just lurking or not. And as I always do when welcoming people, would you like a dragon?
Well offering a dragon is one hell of a way to greet someone but hey I'll take it! What will this dragon look like now?

Here.
5444qsyuczq21.png

Back
Top Bottom