1. We have hub threads for known bugs/issues and statuses of fixes for Mobile, 3DS, and Console platforms (UPDATED):
    Click here for Mobile
    Click here for 3DS
    Click here for PS3/PS4/PS Vita/XBox 360/XBox One

Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Pinelord, Nov 10, 2014.

1. Pinelord

Pinelord Official Terrarian

Hi. I made an account for the old forums about a month ago, and then realized everyone was moving here, so I decided to get in the same boat as everyone else. I enjoy making pixel art, and I'm always happy to take requests for some pixel art.
    Here's an example of some art I made. Was originally an idea for bears in the old forums.
    Bears.png

DerpoTheMagnificent likes this.
  2. Magnaturro

Magnaturro Spazmatism

First of all, welcome to the formus. And nice sprites, also, they are pretty good. I wish i could sprite something like that, i suck too much.

3. Magnaturro

Magnaturro Spazmatism

What are you asking, specifically, how to upload one for yourself, or how to make one like mine?

4. Pinelord

how to make upload a signature

5. Magnaturro

Magnaturro Spazmatism

Ohh ok then, in your profile preferences there's an option called "Signature". There you can upload a pic, or write smth, you know, the usual staff. But theres a height limit for images, or you can use a spoiler. My pics are 350x130, if they are bigger, it gets cropeed automatically.

6. Pinelord

okay, thanks!

Magnaturro likes this.
  7. iDuck

iDuck Skeletron Prime

Hi Pinelord!
    Welcome to TCF! Have fun, and stay out of trouble! ;)

I like your sprites!

8. Pinelord

thanks

iDuck likes this.
  9. MegaSDMGShark

MegaSDMGShark Dungeon Spirit

First post in a while 'cause of vacation.

Anyways, welcome to TCF, a magical place with fun for grown ups and kids alike, with good sprites...