PC hello

maxrex100

Official Terrarian
i am making this cause why not "/

my name is sameh would like to be called max

i live in egypt (a crappy life tbh that i am living lol) i am at the age of 16 now i started playing terraria when i was 14

my english sucks i would say it's 7/10

i played terraria after the 1.3 release i started playing since 2015 i am not a builder or wire dude i am just a normal player

it took me 2 years almost to finish all the achievements still the 200 fish quest achievement (not a big fan tbh) currently at 101

i joined the community late because i was lazy to join until i got a problem and a really cool dev of the guys helped me i owe him alot thanks again if you are seeing this :D

i got inspired by chippy gaming to play and do all the achievements really like him :D

and i got into terra because i was in a period of time that minecraft couldn't work because my win 7 was broke (probably by virus lel) and couldn't play it and i hated the main game i will only play modded stuff

then i saw terraria with a lot of bosses and i was similar to mc i was like (H**l yeah)

played terraria and dumped mc and for those say terraria is a ripe off of mc (terraria is better than mc let's be honest) lol

for now i am only doing the 200 fish quest achievement and forget how to battle bosses what potions are good and bad

so if you would like to be my fwend in steam :3 here is my name maxrex100

Back
Top Bottom