hello!

Olof Almqvist

Official Terrarian
Hello everyone! I thought i might introduce my self to the TFC Community!

I started with terraria modding about some months ago and i am a terrible suggestioner and spriter!

My name is Olof i know i should not post my IRL name but i like when folks say Olof instead of "Nuran". Im 15 years old and i love coding. I live in the "middle" part of sweden, close to Stockholm! Born in gothenburg and raised in the north!

I stream World of Warcraft and CS:GO.
Just search for my name : Nuran Gaming Tv
if you wanna add me there.

You can also follow my stream : www.twitch.tv/NuranGamingTv

Also you can look at my latest project "the Souls items mod" in the Work in Progress section of mods. Give it a like maybe and comment your thoughts or if you got any ideas!

I like being social with friends IRL and on the internet. I like playing alot of games! Im starting a retro game stream season soon, if your any interessed.

( sorry for my lach of spelling in english i come from sweden so i blame that )

Peace!

I judt made a new stream cause i wanted to start from scartch so if you wander why it got no followers and such that is why.

Welcome, weren't you already on the forums for a while before this? Ah who cares...

I have been yes, but i havent introduced me to the whole community.. felt likw doing it a propper way :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1420906450][/DOUBLEPOST]
Greetings, person with hard to pronounce last name. Welcome. :)

the frozen viking powet within will take over the world!! ( that whould be a good mod! ) its actually not hard at all, just say it like its spelled. :)

Back
Top Bottom