Items Hellstone/Meteorite from crates

No problem, it was just easier to respond here (I was already reading through this thread anyway)

What if there's no shadow orb in the world? :)
And still, assuming you mean Sky and not Space (that doesn't exist) crates, getting meteorite this way would make it super easy to get (destroying a single shadow orb is a super easy task in regular maps, requiring only a few bombs (and if you are lucky, not even that with crimson hearts).

Putting hellstone in obsidian lock box doesn't make sense, since you can't get it from regular obsidian chests. You'd then maybe have to consider placing it in the chests as well, but that makes no sense, since the whole difficulty with hellstone is mining it can be dangerous. Visiting the Underworld would be that much more of a pitstop rather than an experience if you could find hellstone in chests. Not to mention, it would probably be easier to get it than in my method, since obsidian lootbox is 100% from obsidian crate
What if the devs just broke out of the symmetry a little and made obsidian lockboxes have a 75% of coming from obsidian crates instead of a 100% and made the them drop the shadow chest item but also 15-20 hell stone and 3-4 obsidian or something around that. Or it could be possible to decraft obsidian crate and shadow chest loot such as sunfury, flamelash, dark lance , lava serpent bowl, flame walker boots and those hell plants from crates into hell stone and obsidian. I think that there should be a meteorite head statue called the “ meteor bust” so that meteorite ore can be even more easily farmed instead of breaking hearts or orbs.

IMG_0307.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom