PS4 help getting restarted.

KnightDragon3

Terrarian
I want all the stuff I have for my 360 character On my ps4 so I don't have to completely restart. Message me at KNIGH7DRAGON3 on playstation if y will help me. I want a picksaw a deathsickle, A horsemans blade,a paladins hammer , a wisp in a bottle, a magic mirrior,a flower of fire a spooky hook, full dragon, full ninja, red dye frost spark boots, hoverboard, ankh shield, celestial stone, moon shell posessed hatchet megashark golem fist Terra blade starfury all the wings ninja gear and a full set of mana and life crystals. please help me.

I really want to be back to where I used to be with it. I love this game but can't devote the same amount of time to it now as I used too.

I can always hope can't i? It's not like I have anything else to offer. Other than helping with bosses and :red: after I get it. Cause I can build bad :red: traps and arenas for moon events

I'm gonna have to wait till I go to town tomorrow. I'm 50 cents short of being able to renew my psn. I'll message y when I get it done

Back
Top Bottom