Mobile Help! Goblin Tinker stole my possessed hatchet

When i went to upgrade it, i didnt have enough gold and he never gave it back! it disappeared and i havent seen it since!!

When i went to upgrade it, i didnt have enough gold and he never gave it back! it disappeared and i havent seen it since!!
So, you went to the goblin tinkerer to reforge the possessed hatchet, didn't have enough gold, so you left instead of placing it back in your inventory, and he didn't drop it when you exited the reforging menu?

The Goblin Tinker stole my possessed hatchet when I tried to upgrade it!! My nephew also lost his!! Any fix for this?
I had that problem.. It happens when you exit the reforge menu with an item in it. There is no way of getting it back though...

I guess he didn't get kicked out because he was different than all the others, he's still a little malicious thief just like the rest of em'.;(

I foresaw that devilish imp and he wicked ways.

Rest In Peace, Possessed Hatchet.

"You were good son, real good, maybe even the best."

I don't even know if I want to comment on this. Oh wait, I just did. Dang it!

Please note that on these forums, we expect our users to remain in topic, and choose to contribute to that thread in a meaningful manner if they do so. Not doing this results in something called Lack of Content, which becomes a warnable offense with repeated issues.

So please. Next time you choose to post, add something the thread that is on topic. Thanks.

The Goblin Tinker stole my possessed hatchet when I tried to upgrade it!! My nephew also lost his!! Any fix for this?

For this thread, I have personally never seen this, but I will try to reproduce this issue to confirm and report. Did you place the hatchet in his inventory, pick up another item (leading to a full inventory) and just exit out? Or did you have free space?

I had this experience in mobile. It sucked because I lost my inferno fork to it once. Basically if you try to reforge an item with the GT and leave it in there, it will disappear. This does not happen in PC. Try not to leave your item in there next time.

I guess I found myself lucky, I've never had an issue with this, like Doylee is doing, I might try to reproduce this myself with a cheaper weapon and see what happens, I don't personally have a possessed hatchet, but I will see if it happens with other items.

Edit: I did attempt to reproduce this using some weapons I could care less about loosing, a wooden boomerang and a zombie arm, and I couldn't reproduce this at all. I put the weapons in the reforg slot and exited out and got them both back from him, I even reforged them and exited out and still got them back. Now I have a godly wooden boomerang and a keen zombie arm. :happy: Maybe it has to be the specific weapon you had, that being the possessed hatchet, but again I don't have that. I don't know what to tell you except to hope for some better results from Doylee or someone else. Best of luck.:D

Last edited:
In normal circumstances, if an item is left in the reforge box and the player exits the inventory, then the weapon that was in the goblin tinkerer's menu won't disappear, but instead will drop on the ground next to the tinkerer.

Back
Top Bottom