Maps Help Identifying Blocks/walls (or whatever they may be)

XanuzSoul

Terrarian
I need help identifying these blocks used to make the windows, i circled them below. I'm trying to recreate a house i saw but cant find these blocks anywhere!:confused:
Does anyone know what they are?
whataretheseblocks.PNG

I... think that’s a mixture of palm wood and something shadowpainted for the walls? I might be wrong though. I have no idea what the other blocks are :(
I figured out one of them, and it's definitely titanstone block wall. I'll have to try the palm wood, though it looks more like Ebonwood and something else for the horizontal lines. Can't put my finger on it though:confused:
EDIT: the vertical walls are definitely shadewood(I think only for the top top part though). Time to figure out the horizontal parts

Last edited:
I figured out one of them, and it's definitely titanstone block wall. I'll have to try the palm wood, though it looks more like Ebonwood and something else for the horizontal lines. Can't put my finger on it though:confused:
EDIT: the vertical walls are definitely shadewood(I think only for the top top part though). Time to figure out the horizontal parts
I figured it out, it was shadewood, rich mahogany, and titanstone walls for the top, and shadewood, mahogany and regular wood walls for the bottom, minus one part which shows up two more times throughout the whole house which i cant figure out, hopefully with more testing i can but maybe you know?
zzzztruefinalwalls.PNG

Back
Top Bottom