Texture Pack Help me bring back an old texture pack!

Techdude594

Skeletron Prime
Hello, my name is Techdude. Long ago, on the old Terraria Forums, a user by the name of NanoPi uploaded a texture pack, simply called Terraria HQ2X. This texture pack is akin to what faithful is for Minecraft, it essentially makes the textures of the game "HD." I've seen quite a few Terrarians use this texture pack recently, and I bet many would want it updated for 1.3. With that said, if anyone knows who NanoPi is, in real life, through steam, or other methods of contact, please message him/her and tell him/her to update their texture pack to 1.3. Many people would probably be happy because of this, because HQ2X is the most developed "HD" texture pack. Alternatively, if someone is willing to, perhaps they could unofficially update their texture pack for the upcoming 1.3 update (of course with his/her consent.) I believe that there are instructions on the original forums (Terraria Online) on how to update the texture pack (They are too complicated for me!). Many people including myself use this texture pack and love it, and I am sure many would like to see it for 1.3. So if you know who NanoPi is, or are willing to update it unofficially, then that would be much appreciated.
Thank you, :)
-Techdude

Also, just for reference, if you do not know what Terraria HQ2X is or what it looks like, I have provided a sample image. (Ignore the inventory/interface, that is a separate texture pack for the interface. Also, try to ignore the fact that this is a prehardmode lihzahrd grinder. This image is just for showing off the HD textures)
2015-06-05_00001.jpg

Last edited:
I would love to see this Texture Pack <3 (Just got back into playing Terraria :p) you mentioned that you were using a separate texture pack for your interface may I know what it is? Plus I'm fairly new but is that save option always there or is that something separate?

I would love to see this Texture Pack <3 (Just got back into playing Terraria :p) you mentioned that you were using a separate texture pack for your interface may I know what it is? Plus I'm fairly new but is that save option always there or is that something separate?
The save button is for saving the name of the chest, he is editing the chest name.

I tried to recreate this using instructions from the TO tread, and... Something doesn't work as intended - it only did the first sprite... Well, I guess I'll just try again!

Great news! NanoPi has made his return on Terraria Online! This might mean that we might see an update to HQ2X! HYPE!
[DOUBLEPOST=1435947064,1435946833][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would be happy to tell you what interface mod I am using. It is called Svard's custom interface compilation (or something along those lines.) He is currently updating it for 1.3.0.3, and should hopefully be released soon. Link to download 1.2.4.1 interface here: http://www.terrariaonline.com/threads/svards-interface-modding-compilation.128122/ I hope this helps, you will have to wait for the 1.3 release!
-Techdude

Great news! NanoPi has made his return on Terraria Online! This might mean that we might see an update to HQ2X! HYPE!
[DOUBLEPOST=1435947064,1435946833][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would be happy to tell you what interface mod I am using. It is called Svard's custom interface compilation (or something along those lines.) He is currently updating it for 1.3.0.3, and should hopefully be released soon. Link to download 1.2.4.1 interface here: http://www.terrariaonline.com/threads/svards-interface-modding-compilation.128122/ I hope this helps, you will have to wait for the 1.3 release!
-Techdude

Back
Top Bottom