tAPI [Help Me!] Mobs Not Spawning TModLoader Multiplayer

Axisymmetry

Terrarian
Hey Terrarians,

Just started getting into modded multiplayer with a good friend of mine. Got everything set up. We both could join the server all perfectly, but, it seems that there are no mob spawns? There's no mob farms or anything, we just started a fresh new world. It's really weird. Could it be a mod bug? Do I have to change something in the config?

Mod List:

Epicness Mod Remastered
Legend of Terraria
Calamity Mod
Boss Expertise
BlueMagic's Mod
Nightmares Unleashed
Terrarian Dreamkeepers
Vanilla Tweaks
The Luggage
Crystilium
Ersion
Cosmetic Variety & Legends
Thorium Mod
imkSushi Mod
EnergyMod
ZoalkenMod
Cheeze's Content Pack
Pumpking's Mod
Cave Story
Prefixes For Enemies
Fargo's Mutant Mod: Summons and Souls
Summoners Association
Tremor Mod Remastered

Any help would be greatly appreciated! <3

Hey, not sure if you figured the issue out by now, but if you havent, I may have found a potential cause as i came across the same bug.
Try disabling calamity, I tried that and the enemies started spawning again
Hope this helps

Hey, not sure if you figured the issue out by now, but if you havent, I may have found a potential cause as i came across the same bug.
Try disabling calamity, I tried that and the enemies started spawning again
Hope this helps
Thanks. But if I already have items from the mod and I delete it, will my world become corrupt, or will the items just disappear? Etc.,

Why does this say tAPI?

Because he probably missed "tmodloader" by accident

Yeah, I didn't see the prefix selection. My bad ;-;

Depends on the mod, I disabled calamity after playing in multiplayer for a little bit and my game worked just fine afterwards, you just need to get rid of anything that came from the mod. If new ores or biomes were added then your world will likely not load to begin with.

A little update - Disabling the calamity mod and reloading the mods, creating a new character, creating a new world, and joining still didn't fix the mob spawns.

I'm having the same exact issue, nearly a month later (don't mean to necropost, but I didn't want to make a new thread on the same thing). In single player, spawns are perfectly fine, but in multiplayer, no spawns occur at all - hostile or friendly. At first when starting the world, mobs were spawning fine, but after a while of playing they just stopped. Really odd. Unable to find a solution.
Mod List
Boss Health Bars
Bouncy Coins
Calamity
CheatSheet (even 30x spawnrate does nothing)
CheezeMod
Cosmetic Variety
Crystilium
Prefixes for Enemies
Ersion
Fargowiltas Souls and Summons
GabeHasWon's Mod
Helpful Hotkeys
imkSushi Mod
imkSushi Drops Addon
imkSushi Potions Addon
Infinity
Legend of Terraria 3
Max Stack Plus
More Guns Mod
Nice Things Mod
NPC Name Show
Omniswing
Player Health Bar
Pumpking
Quality of Life Standard
Shorter Respawn
Simple Auto Chests
Summoners Association
The Luggage
Thorium
Tremor
True Eater
tWiki
Vanilla Tweaks
W1K Mod Redux
WingSlot
Wireless
What Mod is That From?
World Gen Previewer
Yoyo Expansion
Yoyo Overload
Zoaklen Mod
I've also noticed that when im in my house with a large amount of npcs the game drops to about 40-50fps and goes in slow mo. I have repeated this with all states of Frame Skip. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

I used Nightmares Unleashed and the mobs stopped spawning but when i disabled it the mobs spawned wich annoyed me because i relly wanted to use that mod
:sigh:

Thanks, Guys :D I was having the same difficulties and it really annoyed me that mobs only spawned in single player. Uninstalling the Nightmares Unleased did work though so that definitely is the issue

I have the same problem with mobs not spawning, but a little different. Mobs do not spawn at all while I reside within my AFK farms, even with a water candle. I have to get out of my farm, fly around, (my farms are underground Hallow and Crimson farms) and then mobs begin to spawn. But for some reason, nothing spawns when I'm in my little farm, even when moving around. I do have many mods on, but mobs spawn everywhere else perfectly fine. I have used TEdit, and the two farms I created were made by TEdit, so maybe TEdit did mess up spawns. If anyone knows what's up, please let me know.

was this ever answered because im in a singleplayer i was in multiplayer in this world previously but my friend logged off and since i went into singleplayer not a mob will spawn, im using terramon and not even the pokemon i send out will spawn. didnt know if this was figured out as it would be a great help. pokemon that spawns naturally on the other hand are turning up along with npcs.

Back
Top Bottom