Xbox One Help me out! I am a noob just starting Hardmode.

TobyIsAwesome

Terrarian
Helpp!! I am a noob, I beat the Wall of Flesh like 5 days ago, I beat every single pre-hardmode boss from EoC to WoF, and every expert pre hardmode boss (except for Skeletron. My armor is: Adamtite Helment, Molten Breastplate and Molten Greaves. I have the Worm Scarf, Spectre Boots, the Brain of Confusion, Obsidian Shield and Shield of Cthulhu equipped. Where can I go from this point?
Terraria.png

Fight the mechanical bosses, there is Skeletron Prime, The Destroyer, and The Twins. I would recommend getting a Daedalus Stormbow to fight the Destroyer, which is dropped from Hallowed Mimics. Hope it helps

Idk what sword that is but if it is a pre hardmode sword than get nights edge. Then try get full adamantite or titanium armour. Adamantite is gud if u want but i would reccomend titanium cuz of shadow dodge. Then maybe fight some biome mimics, and then fight some mech bosses

Also after u fight mech boss u have chance of getting a solar eclips, u can get broken hero swords from mothra. u might be able to get the excalibur, but if u do dont get true excalibur. get true nights edge cuz more damage (u craft it with nights edge and hero sword). once u got true nights edge and true excalibur craft together to make terra blade, and then u r set for most of the game.

Idk what sword that is but if it is a pre hardmode sword than get nights edge. Then try get full adamantite or titanium armour. Adamantite is gud if u want but i would reccomend titanium cuz of shadow dodge. Then maybe fight some biome mimics, and then fight some mech bosses

Also after u fight mech boss u have chance of getting a solar eclips, u can get broken hero swords from mothra. u might be able to get the excalibur, but if u do dont get true excalibur. get true nights edge cuz more damage (u craft it with nights edge and hero sword). once u got true nights edge and true excalibur craft together to make terra blade, and then u r set for most of the game.
Well i only have adamtite lol. thanks for the tip

HI, I am an Hardmode noob. I'm having trouble facing tougher enemies like Hallowed Mimics or Mechanical Bosses. Can someone please help me get better gear? My xbox gamertag is ethanawesomebro.

Try to Purify your world using the purification powder from the dryad to purify the corruption/crimson but you need to craft vile powder if your world is corruption to purify the hallow which is the biome with blue grass if your world is crimson the red biome then craft vicious powder to use on the hallow if you manage to beat a mechanical boss you can get a npc called the steampunker she sells the clentaminator and you can use that to purify the world from corruption, crimson and the hallow she also sells green solution for the clentaminator as ammo

HI, I am an Hardmode noob. I'm having trouble facing tougher enemies like Hallowed Mimics or Mechanical Bosses. Can someone please help me get better gear? My xbox gamertag is ethanawesomebro.
Hi @TobyIsAwesome, please don’t make another Quick Hookup thread. One per member please. I merged your two threads into one.

Back
Top Bottom