PC Help me!

ayydann

Terrarian
Me and my friend have been playing some modded and added the magic storage mod. Every time I use it works fine but when my friend uses it he can't place any items in the storage heart or take any out and sometimes can't open it at all even when he crafts his own. The same thing happens if he hosts the game, I can't use it but he can. I'm not sure what's causing this problem and we've already redownloaded the mod multiple times and it doesn't seem to fix it. Please help me!

Me and my friend have been playing some modded and added the magic storage mod. Every time I use it works fine but when my friend uses it he can't place any items in the storage heart or take any out and sometimes can't open it at all even when he crafts his own. The same thing happens if he hosts the game, I can't use it but he can. I'm not sure what's causing this problem and we've already redownloaded the mod multiple times and it doesn't seem to fix it. Please help me!
Maybe try contacting the developers of the mod, I don’t know if it works with multiplayer or not.

Back
Top Bottom