Help Please =(

I thought that the controls for it were wonky too. But the good thing is, you can go into your settings and set your own controls! I started with "Classic Console" and switched the bumpers with the triggers, and I set smart cursor to pressing the right stick. Also I set quick heal to the right button on the D-pad. I find this to be the most comfortable. Once you set comfortable controls for yourself, just stick with it, and pretty soon it will feel natural to you.

And btw, I am a capitalist! Give me a melee weapon and I will give you a summoner item of it's worth.
Friend Code: SW-0651-0738-2509

I thought that the controls for it were wonky too. But the good thing is, you can go into your settings and set your own controls! I started with "Classic Console" and switched the bumpers with the triggers, and I set smart cursor to pressing the right stick. Also I set quick heal to the right button on the D-pad. I find this to be the most comfortable. Once you set comfortable controls for yourself, just stick with it, and pretty soon it will feel natural to you.

And btw, I am a capitalist! Give me a melee weapon and I will give you a summoner item of it's worth.
Friend Code: SW-0651-0738-2509
Hey I could use a sommoning weapon if your still up to trade just sent a friend request and Could use solar Armor and drill containment unit but that’s a long shot

Back
Top Bottom