Help Plz. Have toons stored in cloud

Mapiasal

Terrarian
along with worlds saved to the cloud. I was hoping to use the cloud to move my toon and worlds from my S4 to my S7. Installed Terraria on S7 and there are no cloud saves or worlds available. I am signed into my google account and the worlds and toons are visible on google drive. But they will NOT show up on my S7. Is this a known bug? Or am I just missing something?

well I at least I was able to copy over most of my stuff, multiple times mind you over to other new worlds, crash bug somehow resets everything in the world back to what it was, multiple copies of various items, but not my mains weapons, oh well......so far I have lost a drax as my most valuable tool, but that was a few months ago when I had to uninstall and it deleted everything from cloud too

oh and by joining my cloud world that was still available on my old devices, it somehow copied itself to the new phone, and while my original toons are still gone, at least I was able to get back into my cloud world

He whole system could have been better, giving players access to every save file and the game a better set up for finding them would get rid of alot of issues

Back
Top Bottom