tModLoader Help Wanted) Exploration Based Mod

RiverOaken

Terrarian

Hello everyone! My name is RiverOaken. I have worked and helped with multiple mods, including my own, Eartheater. I decided to restart the mod from scratch.
Here are some of the things the first release will include;

5+ new structures
3+ unique monsters
5+ new blocks
5+ new walls
10+ new items
10+ weapons
I have created a Discord server for the mod if you want to help or keep updated with the mod's progress. Thank you for reading, remind me to fill this forum post up with content in a month! ;)

https://discord.gg/J6V654j

Spriteshowcase.png

Squishyblob- Coder
rainn- Coder
jopojelly- Coder
frogtism- Composer
RiverOaken- Spriter
gourd- Coder
A Relevant Meme- Conceptist
BlueDemonIII- Builder

Last edited:
I've seen people that can expand the world to twice the size of a large world. I believe I could get it working.

then im willing to help, but im pretty much a rookie with coding, I have some experience
[doublepost=1548379321,1548379269][/doublepost]but its going to be a lot, and my computer won't be able to run it to test it.... so

what do "builders" do? also maybe can help a bit with spriting, but probably not a lot. might can help with brainstorming too, if that's any useful?

I built some stuff before like a water temple made of lizhard bricks and such. though mostly just houses, I guess? I also tried building stuff like a pagoda and such. oh, and you can try to make giant living shadewood trees and such using normal living wood and paints, but if there would be modded stuff that could do that, that could be pretty cool too. (same for ebonwood, but I didn't build such yet)

Back
Top Bottom