PC Help with Lunatic Cultist?

yusdacra

Steampunker
Hello everyone! So far good, i defeated mech bosses with my Daedlaus Stormbow, defeated Plantera easy, Golem easy too, now time for Lunatic Cultist (Maybe More Events?). So, I need help with it. Here is my gear:
Armor:
Beetle Armor
Spectre Armor (So Close)

Accesories:

Star Veil
Avenger Amblem
Harpy Wings (Gotta go Upgrade them)
Spectre Boots (For more wing duration)
Yoyo Bag

Some has Warding and Armored.

Defense = 90

Weapons:

The Eye Of Cthultu Yo-yo (Or True Eye Of Cthultu)
True Night's Edge
Spectre Wand
And something more... I forgot them sorry i will edit it.

These are my Gear. Help me Please! Bye!

If you've got the Eye of Cthulhu yoyo, then you should try the martian madness event to get the cosmic car key. I'd recommend building a small box high in the air (but not too high for wyverns to spawn) to protect you from the martian saucer's death ray, lasers and rockets while also negating the spawning of other martian enemies (unless you want the scutlix mount and martian conduit plating.) This will make sure the only mob that appears is the martian saucer and you have more chances of getting that sweet cosmic car key.

If you've got the Eye of Cthulhu yoyo, then you should try the martian madness event to get the cosmic car key. I'd recommend building a small box high in the air (but not too high for wyverns to spawn) to protect you from the martian saucer's death ray, lasers and rockets while also negating the spawning of other martian enemies (unless you want the scutlix mount and martian conduit plating.) This will make sure the only mob that appears is the martian saucer and you have more chances of getting that sweet cosmic car key.

As they said, having the cosmic car key lets you have a flying mount. Makes it much easier to dodge and move around mobs. You can also get other great stuff from said martian madness event like the influx wafer, which is a much better sword then the true nights edge.

Hmm, sounds good! But how can i spawn Martian Madness as i heard there are probes right? But where they spawn?

Hmm, sounds good! But how can i spawn Martian Madness as i heard there are probes right? But where they spawn?
Since martian probes spawn in the outer thirds of the map and will spawn better in space. Just make a platform high above the ocean and put a water candle down and wait until you see one. However, do not try and kill it, just go under it and teleport home. (You'll know as its light will turn red.)

Since martian probes spawn in the outer thirds of the map and will spawn better in space. Just make a platform high above the ocean and put a water candle down and wait until you see one. However, do not try and kill it, just go under it and teleport home. (You'll know as its light will turn red.)

Did it. And it worked. I was able to get a Laser Machine Gun from Saucer. Also from my first Saucer, got a Cosmic Car Key. Then i defeated Lunatic Cultist. And defeated the pillars. I was didnt prepared for Moon Lord. Thanks!

Did it. And it worked. I was able to get a Laser Machine Gun from Saucer. Also from my first Saucer, got a Cosmic Car Key. Then i defeated Lunatic Cultist. And defeated the pillars. I was didnt prepared for Moon Lord. Thanks!
You are very welcome :)

Back
Top Bottom